Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

a work stoppage? bwahahahahaha! bring it on. it just means the freeways will be uncrowded.

will these thugs stop overwhelming our ER's that day too?
    will they keep all their anchor babies out of our kids' schools that day too?
    will they stop their voter fraud and welfare abuse that day too?

the stupidity of these illegal aliens and their communist leaders never ceases to make me LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by invadersgetout
    a work stoppage? bwahahahahaha! bring it on. it just means the freeways will be uncrowded.

will these thugs stop overwhelming our ER's that day too?
    will they keep all their anchor babies out of our kids' schools that day too?
    will they stop their voter fraud and welfare abuse that day too?

the stupidity of these illegal aliens and their communist leaders never ceases to make me LOL.
    Exactly!! What we won't get our lawns mowed, oh wait I mow my own.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagmar
    Exactly!! What we won't get our lawns mowed, oh wait I mow my own.
    As more Americans move to condominiums lawn mowing, along with a lot of other nagging chores connected with single family housing will disappear. Mechanization in agriculture could easily replace 90 percent of the harvesting jobs, allowing more profit and thus attracting legal American workers to the processing jobs. An incredible amount of the agricultural industry is actually transportation--moving that food a couple thousand miles on the average. Think of all the lowpaid work that goes along, then, just with transporting food. Could be a good reason to buy locally, but I suppose once the stuff is loaded up a vast share of the work is done.

Of all the jobs that illegals do I bet there are very few that could not be replaced with some ingenuity. Technological innovation has replaced many jobs in America that actual citizens worked at; modernizing the industries that illegals work in should not be a great challenge.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"Holguin said his company is short five workers because finding enough people is a constant struggle. Cement workers start at $10 an hour, but the work is grueling, he said."

There's his problem. Double the starting wage.

I wonder about the quality of work you get for 10$/hr and this is the 'foundation' of a house. Of all the things to be replaced because of substandard work that is the hardest item to replace.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123