Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegals are taking jobs from american citizens!

I watch several hours of cable news every day, and I never hear about illegals taking jobs away from citizens. I know this is happening in the construction industry where illegals have taken over framing, drywall and roofing. Basic laws of supply and demand dictate that citizens working in construction are going to make less because of the surplus of illegal workers. If we can get the illegals out of our workforce, we can increase wages and lower unemployment.

most of the news media is in bed with the president and his agenda.
    they dont want you to see stories like this because they know it will make people mad and they cant have that

Banned
    They are DOING THE JOBS AMERICANSWONT DO!! Thats what they want everone to believe. Funny,that my husband and son struggle to find work in roofing,when you can drive by any construction site and see numerous Mexicans working,My son has been attacked on roofs by illegal immigrants that didnt want him on the job and when he tried to pick tobacco to make ends meet,he was threatened there as well.

GR
    Here's (2 similar links of) only one way that illegal aliens get away with stealing America's jobs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fx--jNQYNgA

http://selfdevelopmentedge.com/lou-dobb ... americans/

Article about the same as the YouTube.com link above.

http://www.eweek.com/c/a/IT-Management/ ... n-Workers/

Also, here's of interest that applies too, though, I can't recall who was suing who or much about the case. One aspect applies to the illegal aliens problem and how it's grown in America.

On a Judge Judy show some time ago a hispanic business woman was all about providing workers (usually illegal aliens) for projects and to companies.

She took great pride in cutting whatever fees American companies charged for the same server, though to say it was "the same service" might not be a correct statement with respect to the "end product provided".

She ultimately stole the business customers of a company she either previously worked for, or was an associate of, but in the end she was all about deceit and LIES to undercut all American companies who subcontracted and/or hired from subcontractors.

Judge Judy let her have it in her own GREAT all American way, but the thing that stood out was this hispanic business woman was on a binge of making sure that, specifically, Americans could not get the jobs inside our own nation because she was all about having her race hired at all costs whether legal or illegal

Bottom line - her race was GOING to get jobs inside America, and American worker's wages were GOING to be cut to get the job, because illegal aliens didn't need all the perks that Americans have acquired over the years - though many of the benefits as illegal aliens are not benefits from being employed at some companies.

This is just a few ways that illegal aliens have paves a path of LIES and DECEIT for their will to STEAL from Americans, lead mostly by Mexico's government to their citizens.

-- medical - FREE TO ILLEGAL ALIENS.

-- education - FREE TO ILLEGAL ALIENS.

-- housing assistance - FREE TO ILLEGAL ALIENS - many times this is to buy houses that are new to them.

-- welfare - FREE TO ILLEGAL ALIENS, who LIE and usually have more than one fraudulent identification, so they can appear to be illegal when it's profitable to them, and legal when it's more profitable to be so.

-- food stamps - FREE TO ILLEGAL ALIENS - see "welfare" above.

-- automobile use in some states - FREE TO ILLEGAL ALIENS - see "welfare" above.

I sit at home while my Union has been organizing IAs. Having spoken out against this BS has gotten me blacklisted. Of course I have no way to prove it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My husband works in construction is unemployed . He is a US. citizen
    my husband was earning 22 dollars an hour
    is false that citizens and legal residents do not want to work in construction
    All Countries have bordersÂ* and laws must be respected

My husband say, that illegal immigrants arriving in recents years , do not work well . just want to earn money
    All Countries have bordersÂ* and laws must be respected

Re: Illegals are taking jobs from american citizens!

Quote Originally Posted by scar137
    I watch several hours of cable news every day, and I never hear about illegals taking jobs away from citizens. I know this is happening in the construction industry where illegals have taken over framing, drywall and roofing. Basic laws of supply and demand dictate that citizens working in construction are going to make less because of the surplus of illegal workers. If we can get the illegals out of our workforce, we can increase wages and lower unemployment.
    Everything seems to indicate that the focus is on the welfare of illegals from Mexico and not the needs of U.S. citizens. It would be interesting to learn why things are this way and not the other way around.

Quote Originally Posted by light
    My husband works in construction is unemployed . He is a US. citizen
    my husband was earning 22 dollars an hour
    is false that citizens and legal residents do not want to work in construction
    I have a few relatives and friends who have worked construction in the past and have dealt with unemployment. A friend of mine who was discharged from the Marines in 2008 after serving two tours in Iraq wanted to work construction before starting respiratory therapy school and he couldn't find a job at all. My friend worked construction as teen for two years. He worked for his late uncle's construction company and he said when he would talk to contractors he would seeing Mexicans at the sites or offices. Eventually my friend got a job as a mechanic's assistant for a trucking company. [/b]
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

I was in a new 72" pipeline the other day and they had 5 illegals in there welding it up.

Now there is a job Americans don't want to do.
    Travis and Crockett, are flopping in their graves

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast