Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You have to copy and past the link into your web browser.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by jshhmr
    I urge everyone to bypass the link, and comment on the story. Just go to www.DreamActivist.org and click on the story. Here's what I left.

Actually, activists DID stop this legislation. Your "two spineless democrats" finally woke up, and listened to the MAJORITY. Law breakers should not get rewarded. Americans do not want special treatment given, especially when the people in question have broken US laws. No amnesty, EVER!

We need to let these people know that yes, WE defeated this bill.
    Saw your post after I copied and pasted link, good job!

LOL your post is GONE! They should just admit that opposing views are not welcome in their debate. Hmm, debate must mean something other than what I was taught it meant. Kind of like 'Raza'.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My comment:

Tough break.

No political party is responsible for your defeat. A protracted talk with your parent(s) will reveal precisely WHY you "dreamers" are in the situation that confronts you. There will be NO reward for the unlawful actions comitted by your folks.

If I attempted to rob a bank and was caught, my children would certainly suffer the loss of their sole provider. The reward of "pulling it off" would be rich, but the consequences would be harsh. This isn't a "do over" situation, nor is your prediciment.

I am not responsible for your mess. Your parents are. I do call all my elected officials to prevent educational opportunities being offered to those who don't deserve them. Why are you more "special" than my children? You enjoyed the K-12 ride. My kids are not offered any special dispensation in America, e.g. tuition breaks in other states. Live with it.

I fully expect the mods to remove this comment. If only one of you read this, my effort will be successful.

Quote Originally Posted by Larry
    My comment:

Tough break.

No political party is responsible for your defeat. A protracted talk with your parent(s) will reveal precisely WHY you "dreamers" are in the situation that confronts you. There will be NO reward for the unlawful actions comitted by your folks.

If I attempted to rob a bank and was caught, my children would certainly suffer the loss of their sole provider. The reward of "pulling it off" would be rich, but the consequences would be harsh. This isn't a "do over" situation, nor is your prediciment.

I am not responsible for your mess. Your parents are. I do call all my elected officials to prevent educational opportunities being offered to those who don't deserve them. Why are you more "special" than my children? You enjoyed the K-12 ride. My kids are not offered any special dispensation in America, e.g. tuition breaks in other states. Live with it.

I fully expect the mods to remove this comment. If only one of you read this, my effort will be successful.
    WOW! My comment was removed within 5 minutes! They are a sensitive lot, no?

[quote]And in an at times angry speech, Senate President Peter Groff, a Denver Democrat and one of only two blacks in the legislature, hearkened to the civil-rights era and to the country’s “dark past.â€
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by Larry
    My comment:

Tough break.

Very well said Larry! If only one dreamer reads then then your effort was successful. I love it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12