Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I strongly believe that Michael Chertoff and Janet Napolitano were appointed specifically to protect illegal aliens, as a hidden agenda. To focus on illegals that have committed crimes is one thing, but to prevent other law enforcement agencies from enforcing the law is going to far. As it seems, we must wait until a crime is committed (child rape, murder, robbery, etc.) before we can be protected from this plague of leaches.

When an immigrant applies for a visa, a complete background check made to assure that criminals are not brought into the country. ALL, let me say again, ALL illegal aliens are criminals. The simple fact that they are here without a visa makes them criminals. Many may say that entering the country illegally is such miner offence, but so are a lot of laws (jaywalking, parking violations, etc.) and these are enforced vigorously.

In previous months, many cases have been reported by the media of terrible crimes committed by illegals. Next, DHS and ICE will want to gag the media in regards to illegals.

To DHS and ICE, drop your illegal hidden agenda and enforce the law.

Rep. GUTIERREZ: There would be - there would be two ways that you'll deal with future demand. You will deal with future demand on the basis of family reunification. That is, if you're in the United States, obviously there would be provisions in the bill to allow you to bring your wife, to bring your minor children. But we're talking about immediate family. So, you know, we're not talking about you bringing your cousin, not talking about bringing your aunt. With all respect to cousins and aunts, I love mine very, very much. We're talking about your wife, we're talking about your children, we're talking about your mom and your dad and your brothers, your immediate family.
    Do the math, it's so much easier for the ONE to be reunited with that MANY!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April

Re: NO TO AMNESTY

Quote Originally Posted by immigration2009
    REP. GUTIERREZ JUST DEPORT ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS AND START WORKING FOR THE LEGAL CITIZENS IN THIS COUNTRY.
    That will never happen, he needs to leave with his illegals.

Well, they are his supporting base!
    America <div>Home of the free</div><div>Home of the brave</div><div>Home of 20 million illegal*alien villagers*and counting!*</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    Rep. GUTIERREZ: There would be - there would be two ways that you'll deal with future demand. You will deal with future demand on the basis of family reunification. That is, if you're in the United States, obviously there would be provisions in the bill to allow you to bring your wife, to bring your minor children. But we're talking about immediate family. So, you know, we're not talking about you bringing your cousin, not talking about bringing your aunt. With all respect to cousins and aunts, I love mine very, very much. We're talking about your wife, we're talking about your children, we're talking about your mom and your dad and your brothers, your immediate family.
    Do the math, it's so much easier for the ONE to be reunited with that MANY!

So whats hes saying is that he wants to bring in a few hundred million, since they all have lots of children , brothers and sisters also have kids . Plus most of their parents marry so young they are still having kids too and even some grandparents still produce .

He never answered any questions.
    ------------------------

Why Luis, Why is the "window" to act so small on this issue? I thought that the vast majority of Americans were in favor of CIR amnesty. At least that's what I've been hearing from the illegal alien advocates over the past several years. So, if this is true, why would the window be small?? One would think that you could do this at any given time which you might choose if it enjoys such widespread and broad support.

To hurry it through a small window seems like trying to force something onto the American People that they oppose and will not accept. Surely that is not the case with amnesty, as so many Americans are just chomping at the bits to legalize all of the invaders and bring in hundreds of millions more.

After all, we all know how we must enjoy watching the faces of our own families and see the concern and uncertainty in the eyes of our family providers who have lost their jobs and are becoming desperate to feed, house and clothe their little children while another treasonous employer has sold his soul and his country providing illegals with the jobs just to be a traitor. I mean the fact that 20 million Americans can't find work in this country and 20 million or more illegal aliens are working is completely irrelevent. Mr. Gutierrez is certainly an advocate of the family as long as it is not an American family.

And then you have those insensitive bigotted Americans who have lost loved ones, murdered at the hands of illegal aliens or have been the victims of countless other crimes perpetrated by those who are just here to work and take care of their families. Hey, they were probably just at the wrong place at the wrong time. You really can't blame the illegal invasion for the loss. After all, Amerians commit crimes too don't they? It might have happened to their loved one anyway at some point....who knows?

And I myself look forward to waiting for long hours unneccessarily in the ER if I'm hurt badly or deathly sick behind a bunch of illegals who are using the emergency room as their primary care physician for a runny nose because they can. In fact, I can't wait to pay their bill!!

Come to think of it, it's kind of enjoyable to we Americans (and i think if am speaking for most of us here) to watch foreign invaders march in the streets of our cities by the hundreds of thousands waving foreign flags and declaring that they are here to take our country. Then to see that elected politicians who swore an oath of allegiance to this country and it's constitution sit passively by or even join with the cause of the invaders treasonously (treasonously, is that a word?....it is now) while this all takes place just gives us a warm, fuzzy, calm and easy glow.

So, I ask, why would the window be small? He is saying that he is panicking because it ain't looking good for amnesty. Barry Soetoro aka. Hussein Obama and every single politician in this country from local to federal is quite well aware where the American People stand on this issue.
    Otherwise, why would the window be small?

Disclaimer: I used a little bit of sarcasm in this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostwitz
    Why Luis, Why is the "window" to act so small on this issue? I thought that the vast majority of Americans were in favor of CIR amnesty. At least that's what I've been hearing from the illegal alien advocates over the past several years. So, if this is true, why would the window be small?? One would think that you could do this at any given time which you might choose if it enjoys such widespread and broad support.

To hurry it through a small window seems like trying to force something onto the American People that they oppose and will not accept. Surely that is not the case with amnesty, as so many Americans are just chomping at the bits to legalize all of the invaders and bring in hundreds of millions more.

After all, we all know how we must enjoy watching the faces of our own families and see the concern and uncertainty in the eyes of our family providers who have lost their jobs and are becoming desperate to feed, house and clothe their little children while another treasonous employer has sold his soul and his country providing illegals with the jobs just to be a traitor. I mean the fact that 20 million Americans can't find work in this country and 20 million or more illegal aliens are working is completely irrelevent. Mr. Gutierrez is certainly an advocate of the family as long as it is not an American family.

And then you have those insensitive bigotted Americans who have lost loved ones, murdered at the hands of illegal aliens or have been the victims of countless other crimes perpetrated by those who are just here to work and take care of their families. Hey, they were probably just at the wrong place at the wrong time. You really can't blame the illegal invasion for the loss. After all, Amerians commit crimes too don't they? It might have happened to their loved one anyway at some point....who knows?

And I myself look forward to waiting for long hours unneccessarily in the ER if I'm hurt badly or deathly sick behind a bunch of illegals who are using the emergency room as their primary care physician for a runny nose because they can. In fact, I can't wait to pay their bill!!

Come to think of it, it's kind of enjoyable to we Americans (and i think if am speaking for most of us here) to watch foreign invaders march in the streets of our cities by the hundreds of thousands waving foreign flags and declaring that they are here to take our country. Then to see that elected politicians who swore an oath of allegiance to this country and it's constitution sit passively by or even join with the cause of the invaders treasonously (treasonously, is that a word?....it is now) while this all takes place just gives us a warm, fuzzy, calm and easy glow.

So, I ask, why would the window be small? He is saying that he is panicking because it ain't looking good for amnesty. Barry Soetoro aka. Hussein Obama and every single politician in this country from local to federal is quite well aware where the American People stand on this issue.
    Otherwise, why would the window be small?

Disclaimer: I used a little bit of sarcasm in this post.
    Bostwitz: your sarcasm was noted:

Good post.
    ------------------------

All the illegals will be dancing in the streets, flying the Mexican flag and saying "WE WON" (Viva something) if this ever passes. Its a slap in the face of all the legal immigrants, who fought so hard to come here and do the right thing and to be immigrants with integrity.

Wanna confuse a liberal. Ask them what integrity is, I bet they have a hard time answering it.

Life is about winning or loosing or as they are taught in American schools now its OK, to be a looser.

Next week, I will be making a large contribution to ALIPAC.
    America <div>Home of the free</div><div>Home of the brave</div><div>Home of 20 million illegal*alien villagers*and counting!*</div>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12