Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'M IN DC...WENT TO 9-12 RALLY...THIS IS WHAT I SAW...

Hello ALIPACers!

I'm in DC and participated in the 9-12 march on the Capitol.

It was amazing. More people than you can ever imagine...wall to wall people coming together to fight the corruption in Washington.

I can tell you that we have a lot of allies in the fight against illegal immigration. I could not pass out literature fast enough. I ran out quickly...there was such a hunger for information. We need to get as many of these new activists up to speed on the illegal immigration issue.

When I figure out how to post photos here I will.

I have posted some photos on my homepage if you care to take a look.

http://www.ojjpac.org

Although I have more work to do here this week I will check in when I can and answer any questions or pass your comments on when I go to Capitol Hill this coming week.

My best to you all from DC, Steve
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

Sorry, fixed link to website so you can see photos. -S
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC

ELE

Steve: An American Patriot.

Thank you Steve, you are an American patriot. I'm very proud of you and all the brave Americans that stood up to Big Brother. Your web site is amazing! Congratulations.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I forgot to mention a couple of other things I saw in DC.

1. I got lost and came upon an illegal day labor hangout area in Arlington. At least 30 illegals hanging out on ONE corner alone!

2. Near the Washington monument there was an Amnesty rally (150 people tops) going on--their message is basically that anyone who enforces the rule of law is a racist. I have some of it on video... will post when I can.
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC

Nice to see a fellow person of color do you have Mexican and Dominican relatives like me too?

Racist? Basta basura de las amnististas!
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you for going to DC and working hard for our cause Steve.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hi Richard...

I guess you think that is me in avatar or whatever it's called?

Actually that is not me... It is the first person in the first photo that was ever published on OJJPAC.org, my website... so it is a special photo to me.

My ancestors actually hail from what is now known as Germany and Italy.

If you go to my website you can see photos of me too.

But thanks for the complement!

Steve
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC

Thanks for posting Steve.

We all appreciate the work you do at OJJPAC and your participation in 9-12.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    Hi Richard...

I guess you think that is me in avatar or whatever it's called?

Actually that is not me... It is the first person in the first photo that was ever published on OJJPAC.org, my website... so it is a special photo to me.

My ancestors actually hail from what is now known as Germany and Italy.

If you go to my website you can see photos of me too.

But thanks for the complement!

Steve
    Hi Steve - I had assumed that was you in your avatar too. No matter what color you are, I really respect and appreciate all your hard work!

I know many ALIPACers (not to mention W), have invested enormous amounts of time, energy and money in order to protect our nation.

I want to say that what I saw on Saturday should give you great hope and energize you for the peak of the ever ongoing Amnesty battle.

Reinforcements are here to bolster our battle hardened activists and to not only hold the front line but perhaps go on the offensive in
    the coming months or in 2010.

I have not felt this optimistic about our ability to successfully repel amnesty attempts since I became aware of the issue years ago.

I see a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel.

Thanks for the complements people have already posted here... I thank you for all the work each individual contributes to the cause... and your current and past support for OJJPAC and its missions--such as the Victims Memorial and Sanctuary Cities list.

Steve
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast