Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm new here, but certainly don't feel alone!

Hi, I'm a 42 yr old woman who just is fed up!

I have a great fix for this problem. It's simple as pie.

#1) We tell the Mexicans here and in Mexico, that if they do not leave our country in say 90 days, they will be rounded up and deported.

#2) If they stay, and we find them, then we fly them home and we BILL the Mexican Government

#3) If they are caught here, they will NEVER be allowed admission LEGALLY into the US .. maybe the 2nd time they are caught, so there is a 'forgiving attitude'.. do it once, ok, we send you back, do it twice and no matter family ties.. etc.. you are stamped that you may NEVER be allowed to be a US Citizen.

I know that it's more complicated than that. I understand. But I also know that if they were Iraqi's and they walked our streets with THEIR flag, that would have been considered an act of war.. just like it is with every OTHER flag but the mexican flag! To me, that was an act of invasion to march with their flag.

I am not a mexican hater.. I would feel this way if they were Italian, French, Canadian etc..

I HATE that they have overtaken our country and we sat on our 'asses' and did NOTHING! Have NEVER done anything! I don't blame them for wanting a better life, but if you cannot follow the basic rule of getting in here legally, then you do not respect the laws of the USA, and therefore how can we expect them to follow any other law!

I also believe they are underpaid, that their housing conditions are not up to what Americans live in. And if you work here and live here LEGALLY, then you deserve the right to BE in housing that is legally approved and safe for them.

Ok, so my apologies for my rant. I am a progressive, I left MOVEON, because they ignored this issue. And I will leave any organization that does not support DEPORTATION prior to any 'forgiveness' and that includes candidates!

I will support this organization to the best of my ability, volunteer and money when I can. Thank you for being here, I'm a fed up American.

Parfie

Welcome to Alipac Parfie!

Glad you found a place that agrees with you regarding deportation.

Be prepared for a Blits tomorrow. We are expecting a cloture vote on the "President's [Amnesty] Bill".

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome aboard Parfie. You'll find thousands of American patriots on this site and members of ALIPAC who are FED UP with illegal aliens and the state of our immigration enforcement. We are not zealots, racists nor a radical fringe. We are American citizens who are now political activists who are standing up for their country because the majority of our politicians don't.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: I'm new here, but certainly don't feel alone!

WELCOME Parfie!! We are very glad to have you, bring more if you can
    Quote Originally Posted by Parfie
    I know that it's more complicated than that. I understand. But I also know that if they were Iraqi's and they walked our streets with THEIR flag, that would have been considered an act of war.. just like it is with every OTHER flag but the mexican flag! To me, that was an act of war to march with their flag.
    The thing that most Americans don't get -- thanx to our media -- is that Mexico is filled with people who dislike and even hate America. The majority of them believe the land that I am on is really mexico, and their government actively engages in a policy of ethnically, culturally, and linguistically taking over the American southwest. IMO, Mexico is flat-out an enemy nation. It fits all of the citeria. The media lies to us about this and even censored the May 1 demonstrations -- there were actually American flags in flames, "Brown Pride" signs, and "This is stolen land" signs.

About enforcement. Most here favor "attrition through enforcement." That is, if we enforce current immigration law -- denying employment, and certain social services -- they will all go home. The other side will try to bait you into believing that "we can't deport 12 million people." This is actually somewhat of a strawman. We don't even need to deport them if we enforce our laws.

Again welcome to Alipac
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Hello Parfie,

Most of us are angry and fed up. I have found that getting actively involved by making phone calls, e-mailing and participating here on the forum is the best medicine for my anger and heavy heart with regards to this issue.

Welcome Parfie!

We are SO glad that you are here!
    You will love the people here!
    If you need any help at all or have any questions, please let someone know!

You are most certainly NOT alone!

Welcome, Parfie!

We here at ALIPAC are all about saving our country, so our children will have a good place to live in the future. We believe in the rule of law and feel our country has let us down in this aspect. It seems our government has two sets of rules. . . one for the Americans and quite another for the illegal aliens.

You'll see that here at ALIPAC that we're a dedicated bunch, and we are fighting like crazy for our country. Glad you could join us.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Welcome Parfie!

Glad you found ALIPAC, we need all of the help we can muster.

I agree but I think it's better to say you are against all illegals, not just the mexicans. A lawbreaker is a lawbreaker, no matter where they are from.

Also, I think it's better to be enforcing laws rather than threatening to "round up" and deport people. If we enforced laws or even just said we are going to enforce laws, illegals would start leaving.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Welcome, Parfie!! I can relate so much to your rant. I am also not in any way a hater of any people who are of a particular group or country, in fact if I look at who I consider my best friends to be they come from many different countries (I lived in Miami) and my friends absolutely do not all have the same skin color by any means.

I've always been a people person, I've always loved to be with all people and to enjoy life and to have people get along. I love the idea and reality of respecting each other, and there is absolutely nothing more important in my opinion to be happy in this world than to love and accept each other and to know and understand that God made all people equal.

But what I hate, is when people and leaders from other countries disrespect our country and my fellow Americans and try to take advantage of them. That, I hate.

I would not do that to them, my children would not do that to them, the vast majority of my fellow Americans would not do that to them and I will not sit back quietly while it is allowed and even encouraged by our so called president to be done to us.

NO THANKS. And if President Bush fails to believe what we have tried desperately to tell him, that we are being used and abused by a huge number of these people who have entered our country illegally, then too bad for him, he will have to spend his last months in the White House hearing us ridicule and chastise him.

He does not know the same country that we know. We live in worlds that are very apart from each other in very real ways. We, the American people try to connect with his world, by respecting him as president and trying to do what he asks of us, (re-elect him so he could continue to direct the war, support the war, etc) .but he has failed dreadfully in connecting with our world, with our problems, with our concerns and with what is angering and disturbing us. Instead he calls us names and belittles us.

Anyway, Parfie. Please stay and please help us and thank you for joining ALIPAC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast