Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: I'm new here, but certainly don't feel alone!

Quote Originally Posted by Parfie
    Hi, I'm a 42 yr old woman who just is fed up!
    Ahhh...I see the family of fedups is ever growing.

Welcome, have a look around. You'll see there is a lot to do. You can start making some calls and/or faxing today! Tuesday is, as NumbersUSA calls it, Destiny Day. We must get this bill put to rest forever.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome Parfie! I've been thinking the same thing for a long time (never letting them have legal status if they try coming back here illegally a second time.) We're a much too forgiving government.

I can't wait to make more phone calls! I'm calling the Utah senators, Smith from Oregon, and Coleman from Minnesota, among others. We need to turn some of these guys who haven't made up their minds.

Ostrich

Ostrich, you mean Smith is on the fence in Oregon.....?????? I'll be the first to call his office on Monday! He's OUT in my book when his term is up, I will not vote to re-elect him.

Parfie, welcome to alipac. We're reallly so glad you're here. If we're going to win this fight we need all the Americans on board that we can get.

Hey Parfie, glad you're here. Tell your family and friends.

I'm am member of Teamtancredo as his Conservative views are mine. If you haven't checked him out yet, here's his website.

http://www.teamtancredo.com/

He just did an answer video with Redstate.com - giving his views on energy, the economy, education and Iran's nuclear ambitions. It's about 5 to 6 minutes and worth a listen.

http://www.redstate.com/stories/electio ... edo_encore

Hi Parfie,

Yes, I've read that Senator Smith is on the fence. He's another one who just can't seem to make up his mind. To me, this issue isn't rocket science -- either you're for the illegals, or against them.

But, call him as much as you can, and try to get others to do the same. It's worth a shot.

Good luck,

Ostrich

JAK
    WELCOME!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Parfie!!! Glad you are here!

I also WELCOME YOU, PARFIE!! Thanks for joining the fight!!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

Welcome to you.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast