Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm Pretty New here too ... and have found kindred spirits, a wealth of information and tons of resources. This group has not only strength in its numbers ... but it's a powerhouse as regards the substance and knowledge of those who are member- activists here.

Glad you are here.

" Americans never quit. "* General Douglas MacArthur

Re: I'm new here, but certainly don't feel alone!

Quote Originally Posted by Parfie
    I will support this organization to the best of my ability, volunteer and money when I can. Thank you for being here, I'm a fed up American.
    WELCOME! As a Newbie myself I can tell you there is not a better more effective or welcoming place to be. The folks here kick butt and take names better than anyone I have ever seen!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Parfie said:
    I also believe they are underpaid, that their housing conditions are not up to what Americans live in.
    This is true, they are not paid equivalent to what and American should be paid for the jobs they do, as well living conditions can be autrocious as they hare prey to unscrupulous landlords and employers.

I have seen and lived around them in an unsafe and sub-standard apartment complex, all because it was affordable and moving was financially out of the question, all the while the greedy landlord would take rent and allow rats, mice and cockroaches run rampant through the buildings (just one example).

However, I have to argue one thing with you, all too many Americans not only are underpaid as well, but often times our own living conditions are not as good as they could be due to our limited resources.

When it comes to the working and living conditions of illegal aliens, it is their own doing for coming here illegally and by being outside of the laws, this left them open to be taken advantage of. Yes, if they had come here legally, or by invitation, they would be in a better position and have much more bargaining power for their own situations here.

Welcome, call and help out. We need more Americans from many mindsets who agree this situation is out of hand and it is actually hurting the financial underclass of Americans who are barely scraping by, and more so due to wage depression from the presence of illegal aliens.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123