Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"No Child Left Behind" applies to all EXCEPT FOR the American children of American citizens and taxpayers

Quote Originally Posted by leesahly
    "No Child Left Behind" applies to all EXCEPT FOR the American children of American citizens and taxpayers
    Ya, he meant No Anchor Babies left behind by U.S. taxpayers.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

That's it...No Anchor Babies Left Behind. When I registered my kids in school this year I had to pay very high school fees as I do every year. There was a list of each grade with the appropriate fee due next to each grade. I noticed an asterisk next to the fees and read at the bottom that families who qualified for free or reduced lunch could be exempt from paying any fees. This really infuriated me because I know that most of these exemptions would go to illegals. Sometimes I feel like my head is going to explode. This is all soooo wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Expendable
    Quote Originally Posted by Americanpatriot
    There is no way that guy saved $59,000 washing dishes...no way.

Americans are way to smart to believe that BS.

Can you say: too much cocaine!

Send him back..give the money to charity...
    I beg to differ. It is totally possible tha this man who doesn't know US laws would think he could take all that money with him. It would seem an experienced criminal would know the basics, as he could easily have sent the money out of the country a little at a time. Remember this guy shared rent with 6 or 7 other guys, doesn't own a car, and has no children to take care of. Do the math... Ijust don't want us to lose focus of the problem -illegal immigration. No need for personal attacks on this man...
    You know the guy personally? I did the math! And I say he is a criminal dishwasher, tough if you don't like it pal.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Banned
    The Comprehensive-Universal-Body-Parts Solution

By Lee Culpepper
    Monday, November 12, 2007

http://www.townhall.com

Americans have grown cynical of the political quagmire inside Washington’s Beltway. Non-stop bickering over illegal immigration, healthcare, unemployment, abortion, public education, stem-cell research, prison capacity, and more has left every conscientious American yearning for better results. However, our quibbling politicians seem to succeed only at letting us down. They brazenly promote self-centered agendas versus honoring their oaths to serve regular Americans like you and me.

Meanwhile, you and I encounter governmental failures every day. Poor citizens and non-documented aliens live in deplorable conditions that can stir sorrow in the most pitiless and greedy among us. Ill-fated gang bangers and drug addicts commit senseless crimes that can rouse a modicum of aggression even from model pacifists like Cindy Sheehan. Worse, the outrageous costs and abuses of the world’s finest healthcare system have finally been exposed (thanks to Michael Moore and his spellbinding documentary Sicko). But that’s not all; our advancements in medical science and laws protecting abortion suggest that impeding the progress of stem-cell research may no longer make sense.

Then there is our job market. Sure, America’s unemployment rate remains incredibly low, but no one can argue that idle Americans do not exist. Those Americans averse to working (in jobs illegal workers gladly accept) simply need more opportunities with better incentives. Our law-abiding-illegal workforce would likely welcome additional opportunities, as well.

On top of these problems, public education remains a disaster, despite our flushing more money down its system than ever before. Leading politicians, teacher-union spokesmen, and education gurus forever insist on wasting more of our money without producing positive results.

The problems in Washington’s often lie in the convoluted thinking behind legislative good intensions. However, all hope is not lost. Sunday night the National Geographic Channel may have unveiled a real answer to these problems in Lisa Ling’s documentary about the world’s thriving black market for human body parts. Just imagine how American competition could perfect this industry while curing many of our society’s afflictions. We simply need to make it legal.

Our politicians should remove the tolls and barriers that encumber what we could entitle The Comprehensive-Universal-Body-Parts Solution. It’s a bipartisan plan that would offer something to everyone. First, we would begin by recruiting illegal immigrants willing to harvest some of their body parts for medical research and organ transplants. Unlike a communist approach, our program would be strictly voluntary -- except for extreme criminal offenses, of course.

Sure, this proposal might seem eccentric or even extreme. However, if we could just recover from the politically correct pistol-whipping we’ve suffered over the last several decades, it would make perfect sense. Yet, even PC extremists would likely find this solution enticing.

Why? Well, legalizing this thriving, black-market would definitely strike a surge in America’s Gross Domestic Product. The distribution channel would create a plethora of new jobs. Our leading healthcare system would advance, but more importantly, healthcare costs would drop as participation increased.

It’s basic economics really: supply and demand. Currently demand exceeds supply, but legalizing the market would open tremendous opportunities for new suppliers.

One significantly positive outcome would be that our struggling hospitals along our southern border (which currently provide much of the free healthcare to illegal immigrants) would probably benefit the most financially. They would likely become the industry’s wholesale suppliers -- exactly the shot in the arm those hospitals need.

Imagine the possibilities. How much would a wealthy, blind American spend for a perfectly good eyeball?

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    So, this guy sneaks into our country, breaks the law, stole a job that an American COULD AND WOULD DO, then when he had enough cash, decides it is time for him to leave?!

He should have served time in jail for sneaking into to America, and the restaurant owner should have payed a heavy fine.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

The restaurant owner ought to go to jail with him.

These illegals don't take us seriously. They are allowed to break a laundry list of laws, just by entering this country.

They figure the rest of the laws won't be enforced either. Besides who are these people really? Fake ID's,etc. They are allowed to fly under any radar.

Put a few business owners out of business and in jail, and you will see some results.

I am ready for a March on Washington.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234