Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'M TEMP PRECINCT CHAIRMAN will USE this to HELP NACO&JO

Last Tuesday evening, I attended the Republican caucus for MY voters' district, only to discover that I was at the Republican caucus meeting for the district NEXT DOOR to MINE! There were only about six or seven people present, including the husband-and-wife directors of this district next to mine. Everyone there was so NICE! They welcomed me and introduced themselves. Then the wife asked where I had voted. I gave her the number of my precinct. She and her husband checked through ALL the voting records for the day, and it turned out that I was the ONLY ONE who had voted in MY district! We were so ASTONISHED by that! However, the wife told me that this was GOOD in a way because it meant that I could become the TEMPORARY PRECINCT CHAIRMAN of MY voters' district! Well, THAT'S JUST what happened. Then the group began to break up, and soon only the husband and wife directors of the precinct next to mine were left. I submitted my three resolutions for the caucus to the wife. One of them was a resolution for the FREEING of RAMOS and COMPEAN. On reading it, MY, did the wife and her husband EVER REACT BIGTIME! It turned out that THEY were REAL Ramos and Compean supporters, too! They remarked that it was GREAT to run into yet ANOTHER Ramos and Compean ally. I replied that I had felt EARLY on that these two good men had NOT been given a FAIR shake and that I had been PUBLICLY protesting for them here in Dallas for OVER SEVEN months and as of that day, had received 551 responses IN FAVOR of them! As I took out my flyers on Ramos and Compean, the wife beamed, "Well, PLEASE make US Number 552!" I gave her a couple of my flyers with the men's e-mail and prison addresses, website, and the toll-free Capitol Switchboard number to call in support as their case proceeds through the Fifth Circuit Court in New Orleans. The wife told me that being a temporary precinct chairman could give me even MORE opportunities for speaking out for Ramos and Compean by presenting my resolution for them at the upcoming local Republican meetings. The wife and her husband were just DELIGHTED that I turned out to be a Ramos and Compean fan, and so was I to learn that THEY were, too! And, as I told Mr. Loya about this on the phone last night, I INTEND to USE this newly acquired position to help FURTHER the cause of Ramos and Compean. Elated, Mr. Loya expressed GREAT appreciation to me for this. I replied to Mr. Loya that this was NO favor. "Your fine son-in-law and his friend have EARNED it," I said. "They are GOOD men and NEED and DESERVE their FELLOW Americans to SPEAK OUT for them! And I am FOREVER beholden to Ramos and Compean for their GENEROSITY and COURAGE!"

April
    GOOD FOR YOU!

No doubt about it, you are a mover and a shaker.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)