Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Im with you today ALIPACERS!

I will be on the phone, faxing and emailing all day today.

I will continue this fight until it is defeated.

Just want everyone to know that I will be putting 150% into my effort to knock off this ag amnesty crap.

I will be posting my results in the appropriate thread of who I contacted and the results.

LETS RALLY MY FRIENDS!

Thanks The-Patriot....can you post what you are hearing at the link below?

>>RED ALERT" "ACTION NEEDED NOW!!"<<
    PLEASE MAKE CALLS, FAXES AND E-MAILS.....
    THEIR TRYING TO GET AMNESTY AGAIN WITH THE AG'S BILL IN THE
    IRAQ FUNDING BILL.....

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-115596.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Thank you for helping the_patriot.

Romans 5:8
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April

Re: Im with you today ALIPACERS!

Quote Originally Posted by the_patriot
    I will be on the phone, faxing and emailing all day today.

I will continue this fight until it is defeated.

Just want everyone to know that I will be putting 150% into my effort to knock off this ag amnesty crap.

I will be posting my results in the appropriate thread of who I contacted and the results.

LETS RALLY MY FRIENDS!
    Thanks patriot!!!

STANDING UNITED WE CAN DO THIS PATRIOTS!!!!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

April
    This was posted in announcements, please sign!

ladyshondra
    ALIPAC New Recruit!

Posted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:06 am Post subject: email from Sen. Inhofe..i hope the links works, sign letter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

just recieved this email from Senator Inhofe

"I am emailing you on an urgent matter. Last week, several U.S. Senators inserted immigration measures into a crucial War Spending bill in an attempt to force the Senate to legalize illegal workers. If allowed to pass, one of these provisions would grant amnesty to between 1.35 and 3 million illegal workers, while containing no requirement that these immigrants prove they paid their taxes for the days they worked illegally.

Allowing this amnesty amendment to stall important, necessary war funds is a slap in the face to our men and women in uniform. That is why I am asking you to co-sign a letter to Senate Democrat Leader Harry Reid calling for the amendment's removal from the bill. I joined many of my colleagues in proudly signing this letter and I know you would like the opportunity to do the same.

This is the full text of the letter to Senator Reid I am asking you to sign with me:

We write to express disappointment that the Senate Appropriations Committee chose to include in the War Supplemental more than 100 pages of immigration language that would grant legal status to more than one million illegal alien agricultural workers and their families. We urge you to remove these controversial provisions from the bill so we can enact essential funding for our troops without delay. If these provisions remain in the bill, you can expect a vigorous debate on immigration policy.

Please join me in telling Senate leaders that the vast majority of American people want border security and enforcement. Tell Senator Harry Reid that it's unacceptable to play politics when it comes to our military men and women.

And after you co-sign the letter, please forward it to your family and friends.

The Senate Amnesty Caucus is at it again and they must be stopped. Failure to defeat this amendment could set a dangerous precedent in the Senate. Give an inch on this issue and we can count on the Amnesty Caucus to try and stretch it into a mile.

So please help me quickly demonstrate that conservative Senators' firm stance on the amnesty amendment is backed by tens of thousands of American voters.

Sincerely,

Jim Inhofe"

link below to sign letter:

http://www.jiminhofe.com/Blog/Read.aspx ... 41b45bc6b4

I did my faxing today.
    Tomarrow I am on the phone so, dont call me please.
    has anyone hear of

www.gopusa.com

it also alot of information, gee I hope I got that right.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN