Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Machines, machines, machines and all of our illegals would have no excuses to go home, there would not be anymore ag jobs for them.

Let's get the farmers to press into farm machine companies hard for new types of harvesters to replace their illegal labor.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What would anyone expect from a Mexican...Mexicans want more Mexicans. Mexicans from Mexico were raised on Corruption. They live by it. They make sorry citizens.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Powerdad, they will NEVER be citizens so long as ANY of us live and breath. Period. Out of the question, never!

I have lived among a good amount of them for the past four years now and have seen how they simply live within this complex. Mainly like animals. I daily have to get after their children for pottying outside, and even at times grown men doing it to (my son and his friend were using the crawl space opening in the laundry room, came back up and found a pile of human waste in the corner, not child sized!).

I see laundry flung over already garbage laden second story balconies, and women cooking meat over a "hibachi" right next to their second story sliding glass doors (a huge fire hazard). We have had neighbors cook a pot of seafood outside on a gas camping stove, and leave the pot, uneaten seafood and all, sitting in the hot summer sun (great smell!!).

I could go on, but it would take a long time. You get the picture.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123