Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

More blurring of the line between "immigrants" and "illegal aliens".

Get a clue Reverend.....or a dictionary, for God's sake.

What I would like to know is:just what is was that Jose and Monica did at this supposed Senior Skip Day event that brought them to the attention of the authorities, leading to their being detained and status discovered?

If the police and ICE don't make a habit of dragging away hoardes of day laborers on a daily basis, are we really to believe that they would trouble themselves with targeting high schoolers at a Skip Day event?

Please, Reverend......stop insulting our intelligence.

As for "poor Victoria".......I see nothing but another illegal alien who, by virtue of obtaining a scholarship to Baylor, has, without a doubt, denied an equally bright American child, the golden opportunity of attending college and succeeding in life. The only one I feel sorry for is that child who lost a scholarship to an illegal alien.

And here's another bit of news for you.........I don't believe that the family is illegally here only because their lawyer missed a filing deadline. Even if it were true, it was up to the family to straighten it out and there are avenues through which they could have done so. Illegals blaming others for their illegality is getting old. Had they not been here illegally in the first place, they would not have had anything to worry about.

To put it in terms you can understand: You reap what you sow.

So, here's your meaningful start: Jose, Monica, Victoria, and the rest of their illegal alien families, packing their belongings and going right back to where they came from. It was a nice,free ride on our dime while it lasted, but the party is over.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They may not be a security threat but 12-20 million is a big threat to the way of life ane sometime the very life of every American citizen.

Just another OBL idiot who thinks immigrants, whether legal or illegal, "deserve" something.

So Mr. Britt, what do AMERICAN kids deserve?
    Wow...this joker is going to get a piece of my mind.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

What about the dreams I had for my 4yr old who was struck and killed by an illegal?? Or the dream my brother had of starting his own business with my husband, also struck and killed by an illegal?? They deserved to live out their dreams, not to be struck and killed by someone who should not have been here in the first place.
    Do They understand the word ILLEGAL????

Quote Originally Posted by bren223
    What about the dreams I had for my 4yr old who was struck and killed by an illegal?? Or the dream my brother had of starting his own business with my husband, also struck and killed by an illegal?? They deserved to live out their dreams, not to be struck and killed by someone who should not have been here in the first place.
    I'm very sorry for your loss, bren223. I didn't know about this.

And you're right. What about all the Americans' dreams that have, in one way or another, been shattered by illegal aliens?
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Quote Originally Posted by bren223
    I am so sorry for your loss bren223. Both of these terrible tradgedys should never had happened. Again, I am terribly sorry for your loss. God Bless.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    More blurring of the line between "immigrants" and "illegal aliens".
    Well that's because according to him, everyone in the world should be a legal US immigrant!! Can you believe the insanity?

MW
    PhredE wrote:

Re: Quote:
    Immigrants' kids deserve this Dream

Ha - misnomer on it's face!

We aren't talking about 'immigrants' though. If we were, we'd have no reason to even have this discussion. The subject involved here is the children of illegal aliens.
    I'll take it a step further, PhredE. We're talking about illegal immigrants. Some children of illegals are unfortunately legal, but the children covered under the Dream Act are illegal immigrants!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Gerald Britt makes a good point only not like he thinks-Timothy McVeigh was legal but he commited a crime.So he was punished and his family now has to live with the shame of his act.Just like illegal aliens and their children should.

Head 'em up,move 'em out Rawhide!

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    From my understanding they aren't being denied access to go to school....they want in-state tuition. Before that ever got on the table they started adding grants to the list because their families are poor. In all honesty I don't think in-state tuition is their objective....it's getting it to FREE education and then tying that to citizenship.
    You are partly right. They are already going to college. Their goal is citizenship. The problem these DREAM Act kids are faced with is once they get their degree, the can't legally work in their chosen fields. The DREAM Act is nothing more than another form of amnesty.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast