Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Duh
    Quote Originally Posted by Beckyal
    I couldn't download the pdf file. Did anyone have any luck?
    It downloaded for me.

The bill number is handwritten: 1639

Scrolling through, I see Z visas mentioned, so it might just be a rehash of the same old amnesty rubbish.

I wonder if they added pork ("earmarks") to bribe some senators to jump ship?

Duh
    Duh

Just heard on MSNBC that debate will be delayed until next week due to the fact that the Energy bill is taking longer than expected. This gives us a little more time to download 1639 and prepare to bombard them!

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe
    Just heard on MSNBC that debate will be delayed until next week due to the fact that the Energy bill is taking longer than expected. This gives us a little more time to download 1639 and prepare to bombard them!
    That is good. I will contact them through the week, though. Better sooner than later. It seems it is least effective time spent trying to contact them when it is a fever pitch.

I wrote letters for the first time and was worried about getting them there by Wednesday. Time to write some more.

Also, though we have enough people to go after the Senate, we need to assume it will pass the Senate and start gaining numbers to be ready for a House assault. That is 435 members.

Duh
    I already sent out loads of faxes. Many of the fax lines were busy, had to redial a lot.

Emphasis:
    No on cloture for S. 1639 or any other immigration bill introduced in the next weeks by Kennedy et al.

Duh
    Duh

Another secretive bill by the "grand bargainers" I mean schemers! No doubt they're purposely trying to limit the details. They know that the more light that shines on this pile of garbage, the worse it will look (and smell).

So the message is NO on cloture on 1639, 1348 and any other amnesty bill!

If anyone finds any more details, please post.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123