Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Immigration doc gets thumbs-up

By TOM RAGAN
    Staff Writer
    Judging by the reaction of the 65 or 70 people attending the screening of a documentary about Hazleton’s illegal immigration issues, the King’s College students responsible for making it can feel good about themselves.

The 27-minute documentary “Microcosm: The Illegal Immigration Issue in Hazleton, PA,â€
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

PS I wonder if WVIA (subsidiary of PBS) is also going to air the Border Movie made by Chris Burgard?

Email form for WVIA: http://wvia.org.master.com/texis/mas...teContact.html
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.

[quote]When Call, the head writer, was asked if he thought the film achieved its goal of being fair, he replied, “Yes and no. I’m glad it came out the way it did but I’m a little disappointed that we couldn’t get citizens of the area to talk to us. They refused to talk on camera, although people should start to talk more openly after seeing our documentary.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

I talk openly. They never asked me to say anything on camera, although I would have LOVED doing it, and my name is in the paper for protesting and letters to the editor often enough.

They just didn't want anyone with a dissenting view in their vid.

Fair and balanced?

Yeah about as much as Satan and his entourage.