Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by attorneyatlaw
    Eventually...and eventually something will pass that will legalize millions. Not all will qualify, but there will be a very significant amount. One side will yell that it is not enough and unfair. The other side will yell none should be legalized. Blah, blah, blah.
    Sounds like you are looking forward to having more customers. No amnesty has passed in the last 10 years, and even now with the most anti-American leftist government in history they cannot pass an amnesty. Why do you think one will pass that legalizes millions?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I know they are being pushed by special interest groups, but to put an immigration bill out there now after Scott Brown would be suicide...but with Pelsoi and Read, who knows they are not to bright.

I half expect them to try and piece mean things through congress.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Eventually...and eventually something will pass that will legalize millions. Not all will qualify, but there will be a very significant amount. One side will yell that it is not enough and unfair. The other side will yell none should be legalized. Blah, blah, blah.
    Sounds like you are looking forward to having more customers. No amnesty has passed in the last 10 years, and even now with the most anti-American leftist government in history they cannot pass an amnesty. Why do you think one will pass that legalizes millions?
    I've handled two immigration cases total and both were easy K visas (U.S. citizen married Mexican citizen). I hate paperwork and won't be going in that direction unless I charge $5,000 and at that rate, I'll never get customers because other attorneys charge half.
    I just think this can't go on forever and the demands of few will be heard. Yes, I know the majority of Americans are against legalization, but since when does it matter what the citizens want/

I just think this can't go on forever and the demands of few will be heard. Yes, I know the majority of Americans are against legalization, but since when does it matter what the citizens want/
    I guess I have a more positive outlook than you and judging from history with this economy most illegals will leave/be deported.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

hope

I certainly hope so. The immigration system is broken as is. We need to increase penalties for being in the country illegally and increase enforcement. We also need to enforce the penalties on hiring foreigners when Americans are avaialable and willing to work.

Banned

No Amnesty... Ever

I will make a prediction on this right now... I predict that there will NEVER be another amnesty passed In the United States period. Browns win In Massachusetts was a watershed moment that will shake the halls of congress for generations. Brown ran against amnesty In his campaign,and this will be one of many Issues that will help the United States get back to the constitution and the rule of law.... Amnesty Is DEAD,just like healthcare... TS

Re: No Amnesty... Ever

Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    I will make a prediction on this right now... I predict that there will NEVER be another amnesty passed In the United States period. Browns win In Massachusetts was a watershed moment that will shake the halls of congress for generations. Brown ran against amnesty In his campaign,and this will be one of many Issues that will help the United States get back to the constitution and the rule of law.... Amnesty Is DEAD,just like healthcare... TS

Wishing doesn't make it so and I would keep an eye on these politicians..they have big money behind them..and they don't work for "We the People"

That being said...I hope your right!!!!!

Kathyet

Kickthemallout...if they are in they are part of the problem....unless you know for a fact what they stand for...

Re: hope

Quote Originally Posted by artclam
    I certainly hope so. The immigration system is broken as is. We need to increase penalties for being in the country illegally and increase enforcement. We also need to enforce the penalties on hiring foreigners when Americans are avaialable and willing to work.

I believe our immigration system works. We accept over a million immigrants annually. More than all other countries combined. The system is ignored by millions of people that don't wait to do things legally.

Our VISA process is broken. We can't keep track of people with VISAs. Half of our illegal aliens came here with a valid VISA. When it expited, they never went home.

Being against illegal immigration isn't enough. We need to be for something. I suggest, "Americans first in this magnificent country."

So for example, illegals want jobs. Too bad, it's Americans first in this magnificent country. We'll kick out any illegals we can catch and fine any emploers we can catch until all Americans who are available - and qualified of course - are employed. If we have to train Americans, we'll train them. And then send the foreigners home.

And so on.

but since when does it matter what the citizens want/
    It doesn't. The last time the citizens were really paid attention to, we didn't have designing and powerful men to deal with domestically. They were afraid of having their burning effigies hanging like King George III had before the War for Independence.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast