Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Immigration - WE NEED A NATIONAL REFERENDUM, THIS ELECTION!

WHY NOT PUT ALL ENERGY INTO A NATIONAL REFERENDUM?

As I have stated before. Americans need a volunteer council for every political office in the land. Total transparency must be obtained and the American People should wield the ultimate power with any change in policy. As technology has made things move with lighting speed, we need the American people to have a true voice in the government, not just a vote for some politicians with a secret agenda every four years.

This is where referendums come into play, let our voices be heard. It is so silly that Americans can be trampled with so many laws and plans that work against our very welfare, being and prosperity and we sit here and take it.

Why are all the Anti-Illegal Immigrant groups not pushing for a national referendum vote on this issue? This would seem to be the best way to rectify this situation. The people vote, it goes down or its passed, Its law and people move on with their lives. We need this before another 10 or 20 million illegals are let in the country. This way, the laws are set throughout the country, no more fighting state by state and side issue by side issue. No more waiting on the Corporations to make law that benifits only them while leaving the American people and our country in complete shambles. We must take control and this is the best way to do it. A National Referendum is by the People and for the People, the way it should be. With a national referendum the corporate money doesn't over ride the American Peoples voice. The global elite's power isn't placed over the American People. A person is a person and a vote is a vote. This is the only way around the power and influence of money and big business. This is the ONLY way to solve this problem with an Iron clad law nation wide that the American people have set in stone, what could be better?

Why aren't the Pro-Illegal Groups pushing for a Referendum? If they really believe that the American people are supporting "Comprehensive Immigration Reform" then for the same reasons as stated above, wouldn't they be for a referendum?

Thirdly, if the politicians are so confused and really care about serving the American people, why aren't they pushing for a referendum on this?
    To me, this just makes sense for the American People to vote on this and our voices be heard. Either way it goes down, it will be law, some limits will be set in stone and people can move, or move on with our lives.
    Either way, we know what to expect and what the limits are and with those things set, we might actually be able to have some stability some how. For the American people, things have been in chaos but at least our children might be able to get things back on track.

WE MUST HAVE THIS REFERENDUM THIS ELECTION CYCLE!

If we can get this referendum on the ballot this election year, we can render all these wacko candidates useless on this issue.
    LETS NOT LEAVE OUR FUTURES IN THE HANDS OF THESE THREE WACKO CANDIDATES!

Please email your congress people and tell them you want the American Peoples voices to be heard on the immigration issue, not congress, not the three candidates and not the politicians or the businesses, they don't own this country, The American People Do! We want our voices heard directly, not through some traitor politician or Global sanctioned corporation. LETS DO IT!

You can also contact this website and get them to put it on their list. I couldn't believe it isn't already on their list!
    http://www.nationalreferendum.org/
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

Immigration-We need

I agree that we need a referendum demanding immigration laws be enforced. After attending the Republican 'CONVENTION" after the primaries here in Texas, I learned a few things.
    At these conventions, you can bring your written referendums. Those in attendence vote to send the referendum to the next convention meeting.
    It starts at the precinct level, then county, then state, and finally National Convention.
    We should all write a referendum supporting anti illegal immigration to our county and state convention reps. I am going to try to get names and addresses of my county reps and a schedule of the convention dates.

Texan123

Thanks for that bit of information.

Any further info would be appreciated.
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

Immigration-We Need

In Texas, the State Convention is to be held in June, probably in Austin. Have not seen a date yet.
    My county convention is scheduled in Conroe on May 20th.
    Look up the Republican Convention for your state using a google search.
    I sent an email with questions about adding a national referendum, as well as asking for a website with resolutions posted, or platform agenda.

As much as I dislike politics, getting involved is the ONLY way to change the status quo.

Re: Immigration - WE NEED A NATIONAL REFERENDUM, THIS ELECTI

Quote Originally Posted by Chexfive
    [b]

Please email your congress people and tell them you want the American Peoples voices to be heard on the immigration issue, not congress, not the three candidates and not the politicians or the businesses, they don't own this country, The American People Do! We want our voices heard directly, not through some traitor politician or Global sanctioned corporation. LETS DO IT!

You can also contact this website and get them to put it on their list. I couldn't believe it isn't already on their list!
    http://www.nationalreferendum.org/
    Thanks for this thread, and for the link, Chexfive!

This is a great Idea !!

>>>>>"ACTION ALERT" 5/13<<<<<
    "WE HAVE 4 STATES TO BATTLE"....PLEASE let them hear from you!!
    See instructions at link:
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-115317.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)