Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

IMMIIGRATION CRISIS IN AMERICA

IMMIIGRATION CRISIS IN AMERICA

By Michael Cutler
    June 9, 2008
    NewsWithViews.com

As many of you may know, I made a brief appearance in a recently released documentary, "Border" that was produced by Chris Burgard. I have also been interviewed on film for three more documentaries that are expected to be released in the next several months. As you would expect, these documentaries all deal with the immigration crisis that is confronting our nation today.

These documentaries are of critical importance because, as you no doubt have noticed, few "mainstream" news organizations refuse to discuss the immigration crisis honestly and openly- making this the new poster child for the "don't ask, don't tell" story. Indeed, this is also the case for the two Presidential candidates. If Al Gore thinks that global warming is an "Inconvenient Truth," the reality is that the huge impact of illegal immigration is the real inconvenient truth because for decades members of both political parties have seen an advantage to not securing our nation's borders. Traditionally the Democrats were seeking new voters because generally new citizens tend to vote for the candidates of the Democratic Party, which Republicans sought to provide a virtually limitless source of exploitable and hence cheap and compliant labor.

You can view a 5 minute trailer of a documentary, "Undocumented, the Movie" http://vimeo.com/1126156 that is due to be released this fall.

I met the young people who are producing this film a couple of years ago when I traveled to Farmers Branch, a small town outside of Dallas, Texas when the citizens of that community were preparing to vote on a referendum to punish those businesses in that town that hire illegal aliens. In fact, the brief segment of the trailer in which I talk about the fact that our nation cannot bring all of the world's poor to America but that we need to work to improve living conditions around the world was taped during the debate at Farmers Branch in which I participated a few days before the residents of Farmers Branch voted on that referendum. (When the vote was tallied, the referendum was passed by a great majority of the voters!)

As you watch this trailer I want you to pay special attention to a brief interview with a young lady who talks about the issue of immigration benefit fraud. She notes a disturbing policy that exists at present at USCIS (United States Citizenship and Immigration Services), the agency that is charged with the responsibility of adjudicating applications for various immigration benefits including the granting of lawful immigrant status and the naturalization of aliens. She states under current procedures, ICE (Immigration and Customs Enforcement) the DHS agency responsible for conducting investigations and enforcing the immigration laws from within the interior of the United States, is not contacted when adjudicators at USCIS uncover fraud in an application for an immigration benefit unless the alien's file in question reflects that the alien had filed at least 6 applications for benefits that contain fraud!

I want you to stop and consider what this means. Of the 94 terrorists who were identified as operating in our country in the decade leading up to the attacks of September 11, 2001, 59 of those aliens committed immigration fraud to enter the United States and/or embed themselves in the United States after entering our nation.

Additionally, it is important to remember that according to the GAO, two years ago, USCIS claimed to have lost 111,000 immigration files relating to aliens seeking a wide variety of immigration benefits and that this dysfunctional agency then went ahead and adjudicated all of the applications without the relating files, including the files of 30,000 aliens who had applied to naturalize (become United States citizens)! Presumably among the other 80,000 lost files were aliens seeking Green Cards- that is to say, they had applied for lawful immigrant status which puts them on the path to United States citizenship!

You can read an extremely disturbing account of this disaster that appeared in "Government Executive Magazine." http://www.govexec.com/story_page.cfm?articleid=35568

It is critically important to remember that USCIS would be the agency that would administer any Guest Worker Amnesty program including the disastrous "Comprehensive Immigration Reform" program that was introduced in the United States Senate last year and was defeated when We the People made so many phone calls to the Senate that the switchboard was overloaded and shut down! In part it is the historic ineptitude and incompetence consistently demonstrated by USCIS that prompted me to write a commentary for the Washington Times last year, concerning Comprehensive Immigration Reform in which I said that the name for that treacherous legislation should be changed to : "The Terrorist Assistance and Facilitation Act of 2007!"

It is also important to understand that as I stated in that trailer, as did several others, that while the situation for the illegal aliens who are exploited is outrageous, the solution is not to bring all of the world's poor to the United States, but to encourage people all over the world to create better situations for themselves in their home countries. It would make no sense for me to attempt to adopt dozens of orphans living in an orphanage if I wanted to improve their situation. Well-intentioned as such an effort might be, living on a civil servant's pension, such an approach would not only not improve the situation for the orphans, it would result in my family suffering as we inevitably bankrupted ourselves. Our nation, not unlike the average family, has limitations as our economy is demonstrating on a daily basis.

Our nation's failures at securing its borders and creating an immigration system that possesses integrity is a major factor in a laundry list of critical issues including national security, criminal justice, the economy, the environment, health care and education to note the most pressing of those issues.

The United Nations has estimated that poverty throughout the world is so severe and pervasive that approximately one billion people don't have access to safe drinking water!

It is imperative that our nation secures its borders and creates an immigration system that possesses meaningful integrity. This issue, as I have pointed out countless times is neither a Conservative issue nor is it a Liberal issue: This is simply an AMERICAN issue!

http://www.newswithviews.com/Cutler/michael30.htm

Many years ago when I was in college for my accounting degree, I wrote a report. This report was about China. What I learned has caused me grave concerns in my life. My instructor was from China. He said my paper was the best for he had never thought about my thesis on America in comparison to China/World.

1) The world reached it's first Billion of people around 1850. This first billion is from the beginning of time. Happened!

2) The world cannot feed 10 billion. But is our United States government telling us this. Happening!

3) Communication would let the third world know how wonderful we have it above the equator about the time the world is reaching nearly 10 billion people. Flooding illegals to United States. Happening!

4) Water shortage would begin world wide, China has very little dirty water. Happened and Happening!

5) Remember food shortage and the 10 Billion of people, well do you realize that the bread supply is in danger of disappearing. Why? Bread seeds get a fungi and the producers will be running out of hybrids! Is this happening?

We are in danger and under attack here in America by third world countries due to the basics of life: food and water!!

Send all illegal to their homeland first with their anchor babies. Better yet let's make a deal with Mexico to hold all illegal in their country for the United States. We cannot let the whole world move to United States.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

NO one nation on the earth can support ALL the people on it, NOT even OURS! THIS is one of those HARD, cold facts I have pointed out time and again to the pro-illegals, but it's like talking to a BRICK wall! I guess they won't care until they find themselves STUCK in a LOGJAM crowd with their BACKS to the wall!

Its a fact we the uSA can not take care of everyone.
    I am soooooooo tired of hear well, they are GODS people toooo
    BS, so what does that mean we have to take care of everyone that comes over here ILLEGALLY?

Koobster

www.immigrationbuzz.com

www.RidersAgainstIllegalAliens.com

www.wexlerforcongress.com

www.reportanddeport.wordpress.com

www.Kucinich.house.gov

www.lewrockwell.com

www.petitiononline.com/STOP0608

www.arizonataxrevlt.org

www.frankforpresident.org

Proud to be an AMERICAN

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

GIVE a man a Fish....He comes back for more.
    TEACH a man to Fish.... He no longer needs your Help.

America HAS given away ALL IT HAS... Now they want MORE!
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

I need to order the movie, tried but they were out...which is good news means people are watching it.

>>ACTION ALERT 6/12<<
    PLEASE TAKE ACTION ON NC. CAROLINA
    INSTRUCTIONS AND INFORMATION!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-702279.html#702279
    Join Immigration Enforcement Groups for Historic Rally in Raleigh on June 18
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-119113.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)