"I, Eric Holder, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God." -- February 2, 2009

ALERT: United States lawmakers must impeach, convict, and remove the Attorney General from office!

Take Action - Tell Congress to FIRE Eric Holder!

American Conservative,

Despite his oath before God and the American people to "faithfully discharge" his official duties, Attorney General Eric Holder has done the opposite.

Mr. Holder has violated the law.

It's time we demand the House to impeach and the Senate convict the 82nd Attorney General and remove him from office as he is unfit to serve.

As Rep. Scott DesJarlais penned in an op-ed: "The conduct displayed by the attorney general would lead to criminal charges being filed against any other American. Mr. Holder should not receive special consideration solely based on his title."

It's high time for the United States Congress to fire Eric Holder. And the good news is, the House has already introduced a resolution to do it!

We the Grassroots must demand U.S. lawmakers sponsor this resolution and fire the Attorney General this year!

Blast faxes demanding lawmakers to impeach, convict, and remove U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder from office for "high crimes and misdemeanors" - Take Action!
** Sign the petition to impeach Eric Holder! Add your name here.

With 23 original co-sponsors, House Resolution 411 contains four articles of impeachment, charging Eric Holder for:

• refusing to comply with a court order issued by the House Oversight Committee seeking documentation regarding the gun-running Operation Fast and Furious;
  • failing to enforce laws such as the Defense of Marriage Act, the Controlled Substance Act, and the Anti-Drug Abuse Act of 1986 despite his official oath to "faithfully discharge the duties of the office";
  • refusing to indict IRS workers associated with the unlawful disclosure of tax records and targeting individuals based upon their political views; and,
  • lying under oath before Congress on May 15, 2013 regarding the Justice Department's investigation of the press.

Despite the House's decision in 2012 placing the Attorney General in contempt of Congress - an action never before taken against a sitting cabinet member in our history - Eric Holder continues to stonewall Congress and withhold the truth.

As Resolution co-sponsor Rep. Ted Yoho says, Congress must take "drastic action" against the Attorney General:
"The Attorney General's blatant disregard for the law has brought us to this point. Officials should be held accountable to the citizens they serve and it is our duty to bring that accountability back to government. It is time we restore justice to the very department that shares its name."
With Eric Holder responsible for obstructing justice, aiding money laundering operations, and furnishing Mexican drug cartels with thousands of weapons -- sharing responsibility for the death of U.S. Border Agent Brian Terry and hundreds of Mexicans -- it's time for Congress to charge and convict him for his crimes and remove him from office!

Act now and demand federal lawmakers to sponsor H. Res. 411 and fire Eric Holder!

Blast faxes demanding lawmakers to impeach, convict, and remove U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder from office for "high crimes and misdemeanors" - Take Action!
** Sign the petition to impeach Eric Holder! Add your name here.

In addition to building co-sponsors, we need to make sure we are putting heavy on House Speaker John Boehner; if we don't, this bold effort may never see the light of day.

So far the Speaker has been completely silent regarding the indictments against Holder and we need to change that. This said, in addition to sending your personalized faxes and messages to lawmakers, make sure you call John Boehner's office (the more, the better) asking for a vote on H. Res. 411.

The criminal Eric Holder will only be removed if Congress moves, and the only way for that to happen is if we act now!

For America,

Conservative Action Alerts
www.ConservativeActionAlerts.com

P.S. Tell Congress to impeach Eric Holder for "high crimes and misdemeanors" - send a no-cost message to your U.S. Representative and Senators here.

Conservative Action Alerts (CAA) is a media outlet protected by the first amendment; no financial contribution to support our efforts is tax-deductible. Diener Consultants, Inc., 10940 S Parker Rd Ste# 763, PARKER, CO 80284-7440