Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Important .Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio,

Important .Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio deserves each and every one of our gracious support .
    If you have not already Please send a note of appreciation to he and his deputies that are keeping the Promise .And our goal of ENFORCEMENT of existing and those state Anti illegal immigration laws Alive .
    We the People have demanded our elected officials Enforce all laws civil and criminal. In The eyes of the People concerning illegal immigration one and the same .

http://www.mcso.org/index.php?a=GetModu ... s&p=pubcom
    And demand your local law enforcement follow the rule of Law accordingly .
    Action Now , State and local law enforcement must know we Support Enforcement of Existing Immigration Law Now and it is Their Sworn Duty to Enforce them . No less is Dereliction of Duty and their Pledge of Honor to Enforce the Laws of the United States of America In accordance with our Constitution .
    Flood your local media that Illegal aliens can and must be held and turned over to ICE to be deported or serve their time until that time and pay maxi man fines for all laws blatantly ignored .The good people of Arizona have presented this gift in the voice of our wish for sovereignty and the rule of law without prejudice
    The people sometimes elect for a job one who's expertize is suited .
    That is why in a border state such as ours and a county and stepping stone to the nation we have trusted in Sheriff Joe Arpaio . Joe Arpaio is keeping his promise to the voters of Maricopa County , he is admired through out Arizona .
    This is our chance to let he and all those on the front lines of law enforcement know what we demand , what we expect concerning illegal aliens what we thank them for .
    Let your local law enforcement know what you demand use this link to find them ...
    http://officer.com/links/Agency_Search/ ... index.html

I wish current discussion issues were more directed tow rd our main cause .
    I feel as always if we can kill amnesty "AGAIN" get our borders and ports secured and only then will our government be doing their primary job . Otherwise I could no give a rats butt if Obama was born in Finland .
    As I have said before if our God giving rights and Constitutional demand on illegal immigration are rightfully met .
    Then those against our dream and the Founders dream will swiftly be defeated .
    Have Faith and Focus .
    We must use Joe Arpaio , he has put his butt out there for the good of all of us and I selfishly want more . From him and William and Terry Anderson ,I want more from all of us . Fighting against those here unlawfully I want more from myself . We must use every opportunity to let anyone Charismatic , ethical and Patriotic. And that can help us fight an out of control "FOR DECADES" federal government that just does not get it . When we win this . One more time to prove our faith in our nations sovereignty
    We can and will beat them . And restore our and our founders dream .

ELE
    Sheriff Joe, is admired all over the United States. He is such a patriot.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Letter to Sheriff Joe.

I wanted to send to you my sincere thanks for all that you are doing to ensure the rule of law applies to everyone. You have unknowingly, and perhaps, unwilling become an icon for so many people that see the rule of law and our national sovereignty slipping away. We are behind you 100%. Keep up the good fight.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836