Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Inflation Rate Is Worst in 17 Years

This article is wrong first of all, higher energy and food prices does not cause inflation, that is the CAUSE of inflation, which is the devaluation of a currency that is thanks to the FED monetary policy, once again ROn Paul on the spot.

Why arent any of the CFR candidates addressing this?

Inflation Rate Is Worst in 17 Years

By MARTIN CRUTSINGER – 59 minutes ago

WASHINGTON (AP) — Higher costs for energy and food pushed the inflation rate up by the largest amount in 17 years in 2007 even though prices generally remained tame outside of those two areas.

Consumer prices rose by 4.1 percent for all of 2007, up sharply from a 2.5 percent increase in 2006, with consumers especially feeling the pain when they filled up their gas tanks or shopped for groceries. Prices for both energy and food shot up by the largest amount since 1990.

For December, the Consumer Price Index rose by 0.3 percent, down from 0.8 percent in November, as food costs were flat for the month and energy prices rose by 0.9 percent after an even bigger 5.7 percent jump in November.
    http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5j...WS7zAD8U70HH00

I have been shaking my head in disbelief for a while when they have said there was little or no inflation. My wallet says differently.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Inflation? Hahahaha.....is that why my bank account keeps going down so fast. Grocery bills keep going up, utility bills, gas bills, even the cable bill. Everything is rising each month except my salary. Imagine our silly government not wanting to admit this is happening?
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

If they are now finally admitting inflation is the worst in 17 years, it must be worse than they are saying!

If they admit there's inflation, they'd have to admit the dollar is dropping and our worth is going down the tubes, then they'd have to admit they screwed up.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And with inflation up, the Dems want to repeal tax cuts (which I just heard Obama say) & take more $$ from our pockets.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The cost of everything is higher for Americans...The cost of supporting another countries population who is here illegally is financially breaking us all.

Re: Inflation Rate Is Worst in 17 Years

Quote Originally Posted by GOrwell
    This article is wrong first of all, higher energy and food prices does not cause inflation, that is the CAUSE of inflation, which is the devaluation of a currency that is thanks to the FED monetary policy, once again ROn Paul on the spot.

I belive its because they are trying to break our economy so that they can usher in the Amero. I believe the Federal Reserve is playing a part in this by pumping more worthless paper into the economy, as well as Bush being satisfied with having the taxpayers flip the bill fo the expense of having millions of illegals here. Our dollar is being devalued faster than ever before. In the private sector, it's like everyone who is rich is trying to get richer before the dollar crashes. They are behaving like chickens with their heads cut off.

Re: Inflation Rate Is Worst in 17 Years

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Quote Originally Posted by GOrwell

I belive its because they are trying to break our economy so that they can usher in the Amero. I believe the Federal Reserve is playing a part in this by pumping more worthless paper into the economy, as well as Bush being satisfied with having the taxpayers flip the bill fo the expense of having millions of illegals here. Our dollar is being devalued faster than ever before. In the private sector, it's like everyone who is rich is trying to get richer before the dollar crashes. They are behaving like chickens with their heads cut off.
    I agree Rockfish...I think everything that is happening now is being done by design!