Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

An insider note about Sellout Senator Richard Burr

The word on the inside of the NC GOP is that Burr has hitched his cart with John McCain and plans to endorse McCain for President. What a dumb ass! I guess we know now why he voted yes for the amnesty bill cloture vote today on S. 1348

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Maybe he's got his next job (out of government) interview scheduled already...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    What an idiot.

Well, if he votes for this amnesty, he can forget ever receiving my vote again.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

What gets me is that I can predict the guy will never be President. Isn't that obvioius to everyone but him? Kinda sad, but these guys get surrounded by yes-men and can't tell up from down.

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    What a retard.

Well, he votes for this amnesty and he can forget ever receiving my vote again.
    After today, he has already lost my vote.
    Ron Paul 2008

He has lost mine too and my family all strongly supported him when he ran for senator. Hard to believe he would let North Carolina down like this.

Your Post

"Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar an uninvited house guest."

MW
    us_patriot wrote:

After today, he has already lost my vote.
    I understand your feelings and can't blame you, but unfortunately I've yet to meet many Democrats I could vote for. I'll wait and see how he votes when it really counts before I make the decision to completely disown him. Trust me though, I'm extremely unhappy with him right now.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The word on the inside of the NC GOP is that Burr has hitched his cart with John McCain and plans to endorse McCain for President.
    Now I've heard of stupid........but THAT'S ASSININE!!

I wouldn't think that all of those who voted "Yea" on this cloture motion would support amnesty. For example, Grassley has generally opposed amnesty. Some of those who voted in favor may simply want this to go to debate, especially in light of the extension of the period to 2 weeks instead or just one week. It may be beneficial to get this bill on the floor for debate now that there is more attention from the American people and the media. Opponents of amnesty can score some points that way. Of course it's always a gamble and we won't know for sure who we can trust until the final votes are taken.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast