Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    legal4mykidsfuture wrote:

I wouldn't think that all of those who voted "Yea" on this cloture motion would support amnesty.
    You're correct. Some senators that voted for cloture on S.2611 ended up voting against the bill in the end (that's a prime example of why we can't let up now). It's just that we wanted to keep the opportunity for a filibuster open - now that option has been taken away.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    legal4mykidsfuture wrote:

I wouldn't think that all of those who voted "Yea" on this cloture motion would support amnesty.
    You're correct. Some senators that voted for cloture on S.2611 ended up voting against the bill in the end (that's a prime example of why we can't let up now). It's just that we wanted to keep the opportunity for a filibuster open - now that option has been taken away.
    Yeah, I was a little uncertain so when I was calling I made it clear I was against the bill and gave reasons why - not just asking for a vote against cloture.

Richard Burr, backstabber and traitor

Richard Burr, who I helped elect to office instead of Erskine Bowles, has shoved a knife in the backs of all North Carolinians and Americans by voting with Ted Kennedy and the filthy, stinking traitors in the Senate to impose a third world order on America and destroy it from within. This subhuman dirtbag has disgraced the state of North Carolina and made fools of all those who supported him as an alternative to the liberal phony and trial lawyer scumbag John Edwards, who Burr now matches in lies and betrayal.

There is no point in contacting this vile and disgusting, greedy slug, as he has sold Americans down the river for 30 pieces of silver and killed the Republican party in the process along with American civilization. His idiot staff continues to plead ignorance and innocence of the behalf of this low grade, immoral maggot. Burr occupies an elite class of pompous, arrogant, greedy, and loathsome trash no different than the dictators, tyrants, and monarchs Americans fought wars of independence to throw off. Burr is dead meat as far as his political future is concerned and he will pay for his betrayal of America and the people with being sent home although he deserves far more. I am convinced that Burr and other RINO traitors have figured out they are history if they support this filthy crap but have gotten so much cold hard cash and bribe money to make it happen, that they don't give a damn what the final outcome is. In short, they are cashing in, in one huge move by selling out in one huge way.

This is as bad or worse than Jorge Bush pissing on America as a lame duck brain dead globalist who doesn't have to worry about running again, but this form of kamikaze cashing in represents more than filthy lies and backstabbing, it is a war on our Constitution, rule of law, our very form of government, and our existence. Burr probably has a nice juicy payoff waiting for him after he is thrown out of office, so his time in the Senate, like John Edwards' wasn't a disgrace or a waste of time, it was for him an "investment" and just the cost of doing "business". I hope Burr and the rest of the traitorous scum in the Senate, White House, and Congress burn in hell for eternity along with their allies and enablers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12