Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

INSULTED at what Major Villar said to the Senate!!

HOW DARE HE compare these illegal immigrants to the waves of Italians, irish, german etc.. that came thru Ellis Island!

WE ALREADY GET A million immigrants a year ANTONIO.. if you didn't know. They go the LEGAL WAY. THE SAME way my Grandparents came here. LEGALLY!

The Majority of the 1 million that get legal status are predominatly what ANTONIO?? Yes, Mexican.. So not only are they over represented in the LEGAL process... BUT ALSO OVERWHELMINGLY the ILLEGAL PROCESS.
    If you 'really' cared about helping those less fortunate wouldn't you put your foot down and demand EQUAL representation from the worlds poor. IN case you didn't know, there are a LOT MORE poorer nations than mexico - maybe not more corrupt, be poorer none the less.

And now you want to say that those persons who lawfully wait their turn are no better than Illegals....

You know something? I work hard... WE ARE ALL HARD WORKERS!

But guess what? My ancestors didn't break the law. Didn't forge documents, didn't sponge off welfare and TOTALLY take advantage of a system so much so that dozens of hospitals are closing!!! Sure they are hard working.. hard at bankrupting our states and overurnning our schools and diminishing education standards....

NO Antonio... They are NOT Like my Ancestors.

Those who come here legally -- THEY ARE LIKE MY ANCESTORS.

There is a process to such things. You deem it okay, with a slap on the wrist and say "its okay little illegal friend. take all these services that the american citizens are kind enough to give you, all the while diminishing their own quality of life & their childrens' too.!"

You are a traitor to the American people. You would see your city fall, and state get run into the ground and never see the forest behind the trees. You are looking for votes.... I bet a bid for Governor is right around the corner, isn't it?

AND now you want to award these law breakers, these people who are bringing cities to their knees with their wonton abuse of the system!!
    HOW DARE YOU!

Lets be real 'Antonio', if there were 13million Africans or Chinese here, I am sure... actually positive you would be first in line to kick them out.. wouldn't you? So in reality, it really is all about race, isn't it?

WE BUILD THAT WALL. WE STRICLY, STRINGENTLY, and FORCEABLY enforce all laws. We amend current laws with stricter fines. We STOP ALL WELFARE AND BENEFITS to these illegals. We need to be taking care of our own!!!! Not someone else' babies!

This is harsh, I know. But if you care soooooo much for you "race", la raza, then you tell them to get strength to change their OWN COUNTRY.... NOT OURS!

I HAD IT!

** update **
    I am ranting at my frustrations. I understand what draws people to a better life. But with that one must have respect for the place he/she is going. That is missing. No regard. No assimilation.

But more than that. Though I understand why they come and if I was in their shoes with a family, I probably would do the same thing - though albeit more respectfully. But the truth of the matter is. I like Americans more. I care more about the welfare of Americans. I care for how my country is gonna be 10, 20 and 100 years from now. I care for 'my people' astynd 'my people' are americans. Being american is not a sweeping amnesty, or 1/2 foot hurdles. Being American is special and you can't break the law to get into it.

Do you remember the scene in Titanic when there were only a certain number of people allowed in the boat, else the life of ALL the passengers in the boat are put in jeopardy. This is like that. My America is slowly sinking and soon it will not be around because we are trying to fit everyone into the boat. Its not gonna work. So, for me - its easy to toss those who are not Americans over, else we all perish.

15 years ago, it was okay... but this boat is sinking. The illegals are a symptom.. but we need to cure that... before we take on the actual virus.

You must be living here at "Ground Zero", Bright Nail!

As a native of So. Calif., I have waged a battle against this rabid Reconquista for the last 10 years. When he finally overtook our city 2 years ago, I knew the end was near! He is the most dangerous man on the planet and his rise from virtual obscurity to the spotlight in Washington is nothing less than shocking! He is a phony, self-aggrandizing, agent of Mexico who will do or say ANYTHING to get to the top.

Knowing almost everything there is to know about him, I find it stupifying that ANYONE would associate with him. I am still optimistic that 1639 will not pass the House, and if it fails...Villar & Co. will be circling the drain, hopefully! Villar and Fabian Nunez are plotting to take over CA and we MUST stop them at all costs. There's an old saying...As California goes, so goes the country! It's the eleventh hour and we need a miracle!

Villar

that was a great letter
    is this the Villar your letter should go to...if so see his e-mail

Antonio Villar

Professor,Â* Ph.D. University of Oxford

Â*avillar@upo.es
    <div>If a squirrel goes up a politician's pants... You can bet...he'll come-back down hungry.....

</div>

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe

Knowing almost everything there is to know about him, I find it stupifying that ANYONE would associate with him. I am still optimistic that 1639 will not pass the House, and if it fails...Villar & Co. will be circling the drain, hopefully! Villar and Fabian Nunez are plotting to take over CA and we MUST stop them at all costs. There's an old saying...As California goes, so goes the country! It's the eleventh hour and we need a miracle!

I DON'T KNOW HOW OLD THIS IS ...BUT I THOUGHT IT MIGHT INTEREST YOU....I WONDER WHAT HAPPEN TO THE INVESTIGATION....

CCIR on Reconquista Fabian Nunez
    http://www.americanpatrol.com/RECONQUIS ... 90726.html

California Coalition for Immigration Reform

5942 Edinger, Ste. 113-117
    Huntington Beach, CA 92649
    Ph: 714-665-2500/Fx: 714-846-9682

Fabian Nunez was a moderator at a panel of The National Association of Latino Elected Officials' (NALEO) campaign strategies conference at Chapman College JULY 25-26, 1998.1) Fabian Nunez is an activist with ONE STOP IMMIGRATION, headed by Juan Jose Gutierrez. ONE STOP is one of the most vocal pro illegal alien advocacy groups in California and is under investigation by the FBI for misappropriation of federal and state grants. They coordinated the massive Los Angeles "Grande Marcha" against Prop 187 in October 1994, where thousands waving Mexican flags outraged Americans throughout the country. Nunez was on stage much of the time, directing speakers.2) Mr. Nunez was a speaker at the Latino Summit Response to Prop 187 at U.C. Riverside in January, 1995. where 500 pro-alien activists, along with Art Torres' now infamous "Prop 187 is the last gasp of white America in California" statement, made racist, seditious speeches such as:called for establishment of "AZTLAN" in "occupied territories of Mexico"; called the United States "AmeriKKKa" & "United Snakes of America"; referred to our southern border as "the false border"; claimed "187 is a declaration of war on the Latino community"; called Pete Wilson another Orville Faubus & Pee Wee Wilson; stated "gringos" stole the land of the territorial minority; stated "a classroom is just another space in which to organize, our areas are "sin fronteras" (without borders); human rights are violated when people crossing the border have to show green cards; claimed white men are the invaders; naturalization is a step to get back "what was ours - our land"; claimed the need for Chicano studies in schools & "English should be a foreign language"; "We're in a state of war, a vicious threat to our existence"; "We live in the annexed territories of AZTLAN"; "We live under occupying alien forces"; "We 're hostages in our own land, prisoners of war"; "We're the owners of this land"; "The white man keeps us ignorant"; "We'll take over our campuses, have joint educational planning with Mexico"; "By 2015 we'll be the majority, this means a transfer of power, historically we are going to win."Mr. Nunez' verbatim (edited) speech at that conference follows:"...there's only two kinds of power in this country and in this world ... economic power, and we don't have economic power because we don't own the means of production, but there's another form of power, and that's the power of the masses. So you can be as revolutionary as you want, you can be Chicano nationalists, you can be Mexican-American, you can be Hispanic, you can believe in the concept of AZTLAN, you can believe in the concept of multi-culturalism ... somebody can say "I am the only one that has reached revolutionary completeness" ...I'll tell you that on October 16th, 150,000 representatives from the sleeping giant we're not in a coma, but rather we're marching down the streets of Los Angeles saying that enough is enough and we're no longer going to tolerate the racism against our community... we can talk to our people all we want about Chicano nationalism ... give one moment of thought to what the importance of a national march on Washington DC in 1996 would mean for the mass movement of our community ... each of you get ten people to go with us on that march in Washington DC and I guarantee you just as we mobilized 150 [intended to say 150,000] to the streets of Los Angeles on October 16th, we will mobilize 1 million people and bring Washington to a standstill, and those rednecks that are out there making decisions for the betterment of their communities will think twice before they push forward anti- immigrant legislation against our community ... if you're still debating the question of whether they're Chicanos or Mexicanos ... we're not learning from the lessons of 10 - 15 years ago. The time has come for unity... in 1996 we are going to Washington on a mass mobilization there to bring Washington to a standstill so that they know we are there and that we begin to put into place those things that are necessary to insure that we advance the interests of our community."QUESTION: Mr. Nunez' statements at that conference referencing "we", "our", etc. vs "they" appear to imply that anyone who is of Mexican descent is not a loyal American citizen, but is working with him to overthrow the US government and put the US under the control of Hispanic ethnic tyranny. Would you agree that is an accurate evaluation of his statements?3) ONE STOP IMMIGRATION conducted the "Latino March on Washington" in October 1996, where 30 speakers supported "rights" for illegal aliens such as free education through college, free medical care, $7 minimum wage with rights to union membership, and another massive amnesty. Another leader of ONE STOP, Umberto Camacho, publicized that rally stating, Marcha Reference"There is no difference between citizens and the undocumented, and we are taking citizenship to make that happen."QUESTION: As a ONE STOP leader, does Mr. Nunez hold our citizenship laws in contempt as does Umberto Camacho?4) ONE STOP IMMIGRATION conducted the "March 9 Coalition" rally at Los Angeles City Hall on March 9, 1997. Fabian Nunez introduced many speakers, one of whom was a representative from M.E.Ch.A., the militant student wing of the AZTLAN movement. She shouted from the rally stage,"We are in solidarity with those who are being victimized under this racist system - we have lived under the tyranny that has lasted over 500 years - we are victims of genocide ... when the people in this building (including City Hall) no long listen to the community then we must burn the building. Thin they'll wake up. There is no justice - they're killing us ... this is our land - this is our fight? Forward, Mexican people!"QUESTION: As ONE STOP IMMIGRATION leader at that rally, Nunez never criticized nor distanced himself from those statements. Does this mean that your NALEO moderator, Nunez, supports the anti-American hate violence and revolutionary literature being published on our campuses by M.E.Ch.A. which advocates the US southwestern states be reclaimed for Mexico and, ultimately, total control of the US government and the implementation communism as promoted by M.E.Ch.A?CCIR is amazed that Fabian Nunez, a confirmed militant revolutionary, was chosen as a NALEO spokesperson, and that you, a visible Republican political figure, associate with him at NALEO functions. We will appreciate both your personal response as well as the response from Southern California Edison.Thank you,Barbara Coe Chairpersoncc: Editor, The Los Angeles Times
    Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Editor, The Orange County Register
    Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Assemblyman, Rod Pacheco
    Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*James Nicholson, Chair Republican National Committee
    Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*John Bryson, Southern California Edison
    <div>If a squirrel goes up a politician's pants... You can bet...he'll come-back down hungry.....

</div>

Re: Villar

Quote Originally Posted by HOTCBNS
    that was a great letter

Antonio Villar

Professor,Â* Ph.D. University of Oxford

Â*avillar@upo.es
    Did I reference the wrong person. I was talking about Antonio villar -- he just got seperated from his wife so he changed back his name... the major of los angeles... who is your guy?

Re: Villar

Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail
    Quote Originally Posted by HOTCBNS
    that was a great letter

Did I reference the wrong person.
    no you didn't...i did...sorry mine was the
    wrong guy

but here you go for the mayor....don't know if it's still good.............

mayor@lacity.org

</div>

15 year ago it was ok? I wouldn't say that.

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe

As a native of So. Calif., I have waged a battle against this rabid Reconquista for the last 10 years. When he finally overtook our city 2 years ago, I knew the end was near! He is the most dangerous man on the planet and his rise from virtual obscurity to the spotlight in Washington is nothing less than shocking! He is a phony, self-aggrandizing, agent of Mexico who will do or say ANYTHING to get to the top.

As a SoCal native myself I just want to say a big AMEN to American Me. We know the guy well, don't we ... All the more reason to stick with ALIPAC until we are sure the job is done. He is indeed a very dangerous person and one who needs to be monitored 24/7. NOTE: I do not say that because I am paranoid (I wish it was that simple) ... I am saying it because I have to live under this guy's rule as Mayor every day.

People need to know tha Hillary picked this reconquista mayor of Los Angeles to help manage her campaign for president. Hillary is a dangerous woman!

Quote Originally Posted by SamLowrey
    15 year ago it was ok? I wouldn't say that.
    Well, 15 years ago... I could see 'american' faces in the schools and such.. and at that time, there were only - by estimate - 2million illegals in the country, probably less.

So, to me 15 years ago was much better than now....

Can someone fill me in on this guy... I don't know much about him....other than he is in league with la racist.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast