Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Anwer their statement about Italians, Germans and others coming without papers...like this:

a) they came in accordance with the law in effect at that time

b) did the country react by instituting a campaign of ITALIAN and GERMAN translations of all federal and state documents.... and accomodate Italians and Germans by providing BI-LINGUAL education in order to make them "feel at home"???
    No soy de los que se dicen 'la raza'... Am not one of those racists of "The Race"

Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail

Well, 15 years ago... I could see 'american' faces in the schools and such.. and at that time, there were only - by estimate - 2million illegals in the country, probably less.

So, to me 15 years ago was much better than now....
    Oh, I thought you were saying illegal immigration was ok 15 years ago.

Antonio Villar

That's the name that John and Ken settled on when he decided to get a divorce after diddling with a news anchorperson in our great southland.

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    People need to know tha Hillary picked this reconquista mayor of Los Angeles to help manage her campaign for president. Hillary is a dangerous woman!
    Hillary thinks he'll deliver the Hispanic vote for her. She needs a minority group to replace the African-Americans she thinks Obama is siphoning off. Bill was their man--our "first black President", as some in the media refer to him-- but I don't think they're as infatuated with Hillary as they are with him. Not to say all African-Americans are smitten with Bill, but he has MANY AA supporters in his home state of AR.

Quote Originally Posted by Saki
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    People need to know tha Hillary picked this reconquista mayor of Los Angeles to help manage her campaign for president. Hillary is a dangerous woman!
    Hillary thinks he'll deliver the Hispanic vote for her. She needs a minority group to replace the African-Americans she thinks Obama is siphoning off. Bill was their man--our "first black President", as some in the media refer to him-- but I don't think they're as infatuated with Hillary as they are with him. Not to say all African-Americans are smitten with Bill, but he has MANY AA supporters in his home state of AR.
    Make no mistake, Hillary is NOT Bill Clinton. I wouldn't vote for her if she were running for dog catcher. The fact that Obama is black is totally irrelevant. So is Clarence Thomas. Need I say more?

GO RON PAUL !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb
    Make no mistake, Hillary is NOT Bill Clinton. I wouldn't vote for her if she were running for dog catcher. The fact that Obama is black is totally irrelevant. So is Clarence Thomas. Need I say more?
    You've got that right--she's certainly no Bill. As much as I don't care for him, I admit he's charismatic, and effortlessly conveys a genuine warmth and compassion for people . Obama's race might be irrelevant in terms of how African-Americans vote, but I firmly believe that Hillary perceives otherwise, and this is figuring into her campaign calculations. The Clintons are probably one of the shrewdest political machines ever to operate in the US, but even they miscalculate. Having said that, she's looking at the minority vote as her ace-in-the-hole, so to speak. She believes she has a better chance of courting Hispanics. She probably sees Antonio as a persuasive political force on that front, and she's probably right.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBob
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe
    You must be living here at "Ground Zero", Bright Nail!

As a native of So. Calif., I have waged a battle against this rabid Reconquista for the last 10 years. When he finally overtook our city 2 years ago, I knew the end was near! He is the most dangerous man on the planet and his rise from virtual obscurity to the spotlight in Washington is nothing less than shocking! He is a phony, self-aggrandizing, agent of Mexico who will do or say ANYTHING to get to the top.

Knowing almost everything there is to know about him, I find it stupifying that ANYONE would associate with him. I am still optimistic that 1639 will not pass the House, and if it fails...Villar & Co. will be circling the drain, hopefully! Villar and Fabian Nunez are plotting to take over CA and we MUST stop them at all costs. There's an old saying...As California goes, so goes the country! It's the eleventh hour and we need a miracle!
    As a SoCal native myself I just want to say a big AMEN to American Me. We know the guy well, don't we ... All the more reason to stick with ALIPAC until we are sure the job is done. He is indeed a very dangerous person and one who needs to be monitored 24/7. NOTE: I do not say that because I am paranoid (I wish it was that simple) ... I am saying it because I have to live under this guy's rule as Mayor every day.
    Bob...
    I forgot to mention "EVIL"! Tony Villar is the personification of evil...and I don't use the word lightly! He has NO redeeming qualities. Parke-Skelton did a fabulous PR job of putting lipstick on a pig!

He was in Washington yesterday AGAIN...on our taxpayer's dime...lobbying for 1639 and I am ecstatic that he has egg all over his face now!

I just wonder if Hillary vetted him and Nunez! If she did...shame on her; if she didn't...good for us! We have to spend the next 18 months linking the Reconquista background of this thug to HILLARY! I really think it could cost her the election! Lie down with dogs...get up with fleas.

AM

Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:18 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CitizenBob wrote:
    AmericanMe wrote:
    You must be living here at "Ground Zero", Bright Nail!

As a native of So. Calif., I have waged a battle against this rabid Reconquista for the last 10 years. When he finally overtook our city 2 years ago, I knew the end was near! He is the most dangerous man on the planet and his rise from virtual obscurity to the spotlight in Washington is nothing less than shocking! He is a phony, self-aggrandizing, agent of Mexico who will do or say ANYTHING to get to the top.

Knowing almost everything there is to know about him, I find it stupifying that ANYONE would associate with him. I am still optimistic that 1639 will not pass the House, and if it fails...Villar & Co. will be circling the drain, hopefully! Villar and Fabian Nunez are plotting to take over CA and we MUST stop them at all costs. There's an old saying...As California goes, so goes the country! It's the eleventh hour and we need a miracle!

As a SoCal native myself I just want to say a big AMEN to American Me. We know the guy well, don't we ... All the more reason to stick with ALIPAC until we are sure the job is done. He is indeed a very dangerous person and one who needs to be monitored 24/7. NOTE: I do not say that because I am paranoid (I wish it was that simple) ... I am saying it because I have to live under this guy's rule as Mayor every day.

Bob...
    I forgot to mention "EVIL"! Tony Villar is the personification of evil...and I don't use the word lightly! He has NO redeeming qualities. Parke-Skelton did a fabulous PR job of putting lipstick on a pig!

He was in Washington yesterday AGAIN...on our taxpayer's dime...lobbying for 1639 and I am ecstatic that he has egg all over his face now!

I just wonder if Hillary vetted him and Nunez! If she did...shame on her; if she didn't...good for us! We have to spend the next 18 months linking the Reconquista background of this thug to HILLARY! I really think it could cost her the election! Lie down with dogs...get up with fleas.

AM

I agree with you about this guy being evil...When I see him on TV, which is all the time he gets his mug in front of the camera...My skin crawls when I see him!

People need to know about "pancho villars" background. He was the president of MECHA when he attended UCLA..here is some background on him and some others in MECHA...unbelievable

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zc1XAQc8hS8
    Bring back the Rotary Phone so we dont have to pressÂ*1 forÂ*English...Â*

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast