Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Here's a little something on Antonio Reconquista and his college days.

http://www.bruinalumni.com/antonio/antonioindex.html

The information needs to get out on this guy...He is now part of Hillary's campaign. The more I read about him, the more it confirms my fears..He is a sellout to Laraza and Mecha. He does not have the best interests of California...Let alone America
    Bring back the Rotary Phone so we dont have to pressÂ*1 forÂ*English...Â*

Quote Originally Posted by CaliNative
    The information needs to get out on this guy...He is now part of Hillary's campaign. The more I read about him, the more it confirms my fears..He is a sellout to Laraza and Mecha. He does not have the best interests of California...Let alone America
    Remember a year ago he encouraged the illegal aliens to protest against the United States? He is a traitor and his actions show that he really is working for the Mexican government. He was one of the people that got prop.187 thrown out after the people of California overwelmingly voted for it 13 years ago. He actually went to Mexico and asked for their help to have that proposition over turned. Just imagine what will happen if this traitor gets anymore polical power!

Where was he on the May Day protest?? Down in Mexico smoozing the Prez...he was conveniently out of town ....

Quote Originally Posted by CaliNative
    Where was he on the May Day protest?? Down in Mexico smoozing the Prez...he was conveniently out of town ....
    Last year a lot of the Los Angeles area talk show hosts went after him pretty heavy because he supported the May day protests, he was labeled the reconquista mayor...So this year he got out of town!

Villaraigosa and the reconquista movement

Yes, this is what happens when illegals take over. They vote (yes they do indeed) for idiots and reconquistas like him. As a Californian I'm livid they he spent our taxdollars to fly to D.C. to lobby for Mexico. He is nothing more than a "puppet" for Mexico.

Re: Villaraigosa and the reconquista movement

Quote Originally Posted by wilma1
    Yes, this is what happens when illegals take over. They vote (yes they do indeed) for idiots and reconquistas like him. As a Californian I'm livid they he spent our taxdollars to fly to D.C. to lobby for Mexico. He is nothing more than a "puppet" for Mexico.
    If more traitor reconquistas like him get themselves elected throughout this country...Life will be hell for all of us who are American citizens...We will be taxed to death so we can pay for all the social programs that these people will demand from us. It's all ready happening now, but if it keeps up, it will destroy us all...Just imagine millions and millions of poor people who invaded our country sucking off the rest of us till there is nothing left for any of us.

This guy needs to be exposed for the racist he is...I cannot believe Hillary is having him as part of her campaign...I guess she thought the Immigration bill was going to pass and she would be getting all those votes

Brightnail has written the most pertinent and on target letter I have ever seen in this debate. This letter summarizes the issues. We are FED UP with the illegals taking advantage of us and our country and our services.

LEGAL immigration is good if handled properly. ILLEGAL is a disater. These peoplewill sink the boat and we will end up looking more like Mexico.

Tonight I was out with my wife and some young hoodlumd were out shouting and throwing abuse and making rude gestures etc. They all seemed hispanic but more the anchor baby kind not the many generations hispanics - It honestly made me realize that is the future of our country. Anchor babies who grow up to be gang members, thugs and illiterate, violent criminals.

We must reignite a law that STOPS anchor babies from getting US citizenship automatically.

BTTT

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123