Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

INTEL: OBL to hold conf call on Thur. re. ICE guidelines.

FROM THE PRO ILLEGAL INVASION LOBBY:

Dear Immigration Reformers,

Please join Reform Immigration FOR America for a call this Thursday, June 28th, at 4:00 PM EST (3:00 pm CT, 2:00pm MT, 1:00pm PT) to discuss the state of play on immigration reform.
    Call: 1-800-894-5910, password: State of Play

In response to widespread and growing opposition to the Obama Administration’s deportation policies and practices, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) last week announced some changes to its controversial Secure Communities program and issued new memos to instruct the agency’s enforcement priorities and guide immigration officers’ decisions.

What do advocates need to know and what should communities be aware of about these developments? Join us this Thursday, June 28th at 4:00pm EST on our next State of Play call to get informed on what the changes and new ICE instructions mean, and what communities can continue to do against the expansion and enforcement of this deeply- flawed ICE program.

Please join us and participate in the discussion on Thursday.

Call: 1-800-894-5910, password: State of Play

Agenda for the call:

1. What DHS’s new memos on Prosecutorial Discretion for all ICE agents mean

2. What are the new changes to Secure Communities?

3. What can communities do?

4. Immigrant Threat Board

Thank you,

Ali Noorani, Reform Immigration FOR America

Re: justice for ALL immigrants

Quote Originally Posted by America4immigrants
    Finally Obama is standing up for all immigrants, undocumented or documented. He has pandered to to ultra conservative jingoists long enough! Let's not stop fighting for Christ-like justice and love of ALL our neighbors until everyone here (with papers or without) has equal liberty and justice!
    "Ain't gonna happen! Please go back from hence you came!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: justice for ALL immigrants

Quote Originally Posted by America4immigrants
    Finally Obama is standing up for all immigrants, undocumented or documented. He has pandered to to ultra conservative jingoists long enough! Let's not stop fighting for Christ-like justice and love of ALL our neighbors until everyone here (with papers or without) has equal liberty and justice!
    How about some justice for the USA Citizens & their families !!!!!!!!!!!!

I have friends and neighbors who have been forced to leave their homes and families or have lost their homes because they have been forced out of jobs especially in construction.Why ? They cannot compete with the slave wages paid to Illegal Aliens.

Everyone whines about breaking up IA famlies but NO ONE seems to give a Damn about American families who must leave their homes to try and find a job somewhere else in our country while 8 MILLION IA's are working.

Do Not preach to me while citizens are going hungry/homeless/jobless because there is not enough work to support the hordes of people coming here.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Christ like justice? That's kind of funny. I like Moses like justice better. You know, those ten commandments from God. I particularly like Thou shall not Steal and Thou shall not covet thy neighbors stuff.

I also liked where, in the Bible, God punished those who broke the laws. You know, like those illegal criminals that break the laws by coming into this country illegally. Those illegals that steal other people identities and jobs because they covet what we have.

To those of you who read these forums but don't post, keep in mind one very important thing. Those who enter this country illegally are NOT immigrants. They are the thieves that break into your house at night. They are the criminals that take what you worked hard to earn because they are too lazy to work for their own stuff. I say this because instead of working to make their own country a better place, they come here to the US and fly their foreign flags, speak their foreign language, spit in the face of all those who come here legally and demand free hand outs.