Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Intended Knockout Game victim shoots back: Smith and Wesson trumps faulty stun gun

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Intended Knockout Game victim shoots back: Smith and Wesson trumps faulty stun gun

WND EXCLUSIVE

Intended Knockout Game victim shoots back

Smith and Wesson trumps faulty stun gun

Published: 08/27/2013 at 8:12 PM
    Colin Flaherty
    1413 comments

(Editor’s note: Colin Flaherty has done more reporting than any other journalist on what appears to be a nationwide trend of skyrocketing black-on-white crime, violence and abuse. WND features these reports to counterbalance the virtual blackout by the rest of the media due to their concerns that reporting such incidents would be inflammatory or even racist. WND considers it racist not to report racial abuse solely because of the skin color of the perpetrators or victims.) Videos linked or embedded may contain foul language and violence.
    The newspaper in Lansing, Mich., came so close to getting it right: An intended victim of the Knockout Game pulled a gun and shot at his attacker. So far so good.
    This version of the game had a twist: Instead of punching the victim in the face, the predator used a taser – a KL-800 Type Stun Gun capable of generating 1.8 million volts.
    The assailants had scouted the site, the victim and even practiced firing the taser. But then it all went wrong. Or right.
    When Marvell Weaver jammed the taser into the ribs of the still unidentified man and pulled the trigger, it jammed. The target pulled out his .40 caliber Smith and Wesson and shot Weaver as he tried to escape to the getaway van where two of his accomplices waited.
    According to MLive.com:
    “Weaver ran, sat down across the street, his leg going numb, bleeding. Pleading.
    “‘I’m sorry, please don’t kill me, I don’t know why I did that, I’m high you know, I just wanna go home,’” the teen told the man who had just shot him.
    Get the book that documents what the media won’t tell you: hundreds of episodes in more than 80 American cities since 2010, where groups of blacks are assaulting, intimidating, stalking, threatening, shooting, stabbing and killing victims.
    He lived. This happened in May, while the intended victim was picking up his child at a school bus stop. The story came out this week.
    According to MLive:
    “The teen was hospitalized with a non-life threatening injury. At first, Weaver said he merely removed the stun gun from his pocket to look at it and the man shot him. He later confessed to the attack, records show.”
    Mlive.com took pains to put the attack in context, citing this statistic and that trend, but in the end, it pronounced the crime “random.”
    That caught the attention of MLive.com readers and others throughout the country familiar with the Knockout Game as it is played hundreds of times in St. Louis, Champaign, Chicago and dozens of other cities around the country. Said a reader:
    The “game” is not random. It is a very racially charged “game” with very strong criteria for “target” selection.
    There are many, many reasons for “target” selection beyond “than they are there.” There is the inherent hatred of the participants along with their boredom and restlessness, accompanied by a “they got and I don’t, so what does it matter if I hurt them” mentality.
    In St. Louis alone, a judge said one person was responsible for 300 episodes of the Knockout Game. In Oklahoma, an accused killer of the Australian college student Chris Lane tweeted that he was “playing golf” and hitting “woods” prior to the murder earlier this month. Woods is short for “peckerwoods:” White people. The Knockout Game.
    He said he did that five times since the acquittal of George Zimmerman for the death of Trayvon Martin.
    The Knockout Game is documented in “White Girl Bleed a Lot: The return of racial violence and how the media ignore it.” Many of the examples are on video, which readers of the new edition can see by scanning a QR code as they read about it in the book.
    In St. Cloud, Minn., a car full of black people came upon a college student in an alley walking two girls home from the library. The car screeched to a stop, one man got out, and hit 20-year old Colton Gleason in the face. He died.
    This week, Jesse Smithers told the court the attack was in self defense: Gleason and the two girls attacked his car.
    In Chicago, two black people played the Knockout Game with a father of 11. He died last year.
    In St. Louis last year, the mayor came upon the remnants of a Knockout Game when he found a badly beaten and bloody Matthew Quan in the gutter. Knocked Out. As he stopped his car, the black people sauntered away, laughing.
    Get the “Shooting Back” bundle, and discover the biblical case for individuals to be armed, written by an author credited with chasing of gang of terrorists who attacked parishioners during a church service.
    One of the assailants was arrested but the charges were dropped after a witness disappeared. The mayor said she was threatened.
    The accused assailant died earlier this year when he was shot while breaking into someone’s house. He was 15. His grandfather said he was a good boy and this was another case similar to Trayvon Martin: a black person shot for no reason whatsoever.
    In St. Louis earlier this year, a black person was sentenced to life for the Knockout Game death of a 72-year old Vietnamese immigrant.
    In Alabama earlier this year, four members of the national championship football team were kicked out of school after three admitted to playing the Knockout Game two times on campus.
    In Syracuse, a man died this year after a black mob kicked his eye out playing the Knockout Game. This prompted a commentary from another resident of that city talking about his son’s experience as a victim of the Knockout Game.
    In Pittsburgh last year, several black people were caught on video punching a teacher in the face as they passed each other in an alley. That happened twice: Earlier that year, another teacher was almost killed as he slipped and fell in traffic while fleeing the Knockout Game, on video.
    Last year in Meriden, Conn., DeAndre Felton and his friend thought they found an easy mark for a bit of the old Knockout Game. They chose the wrong guy: He pulled a knife and killed DeAndre and wounded the other attacker. The attackers’ parents said their children were innocent, just like Trayvon.
    The list goes on and on. Mlive.com says this kind of evidence is “anecdotal.”
    But anyone looking at the hundreds and hundreds of anecdotes knows this: The victims can be white. Or Asian. Or women. Or homosexual. But this much they have in common: All of attackers in the Knockout Game are black.
    But MLive.com wanted no part of that uncomfortable truth. Neither did some of its readers. “Please don’t tell me you’re bring[ing] the race card into play,” said one. Other said that perhaps Weaver could have taken the victim’s gun and done even more damage.
    Whatever the merits of ignoring the intensity and frequency and racial angle of this crime, some gun owners were happy with the story nevertheless.
    “MLive is great on firearms issues and crime coverage,” said Barry Shickinger. “And as a disclosure, I’m the executive director of the Michigan Coalition for Responsible Gun Owners – Michigan’s largest state-based gun group and ally with the National Rifle Association.”
    While the people of Lansing try to sort out the best way to protect themselves, the prosecutor is trying to figure out how to charge Weaver.
    Weaver’s two accomplices – the ones who drove him and helped him scout the victim and watched the attack – were not charged. And some in Lansing worry Weaver may get off easy as well.
    Because the intended victim was not harmed, and there was “no evidence” Weaver wanted to rob him, prosecutors will not charge him with robbery or aggravated assault. A plea bargain conference is set for next month.

Weaver is sorry, he told the victim in a letter:

“I don’t blame you for what you did. You were only trying to protect yourself. I only wish I could go back to change it to were (sic) I never did it. .. Im very sorry.”

Black mobs routinely terrorize cities across the country, but the media and government are silent. Read the detailed account of rampant racial crime in “White Girl Bleed a Lot: The Return of Race Riots to America”

See a trailer for “White Girl Bleed a Lot”: Video at the Page Link:

See the Big List of black mob violence.

http://mobile.wnd.com/2013/08/intend...m-shoots-back/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

STREET TERRORISTS PLAYING ‘KNOCK-OUT GAME’ MUST LEARN ‘GET SHOT DEAD GAME’

February 2, 2013

DON'T BE THIS GUY!

The latest fad of violent, black “urban yoots” is called The Knockout Game. This is just another story you’ll never hear on the mainstream propaganda media. Just like you won’t hear stories where law-abiding Americans successfully defended themselves with their legally-owned guns.

Knock-Out Game seems to be particularly popular with one segment of the American population. Black chirren. I know, I know, Mama. They’s goot boys. What these street terrorists do is pick a victim, usually an older white person walking alone, and try to knock them out with one punch. If the person remains conscious, the pack jumps in and continues the beating. It appears that the Knock Out Game is particularly popular in St. Louis.

Here’s just one example:

After getting set free, two of the thugs threatened the victim again:

He pulled out pepper spray on them the second time. Too bad he didn’t pull out a .45 and put a round or two in their sternums. The monsters who commit these crimes are sociopaths. Worthless. A danger to decent people.

The court system is a revolving door that returns the criminals to the street to commit more crimes and ruin more lives.

I don’t know about you but it would be terrible for those urban yoots who beat up that man in St. Louis to all show up in the morgue. Too bad the victim’s name isn’t Paul Kersey.

Experience and common sense dictate that decent people take careful precaution when in close proximity to black youth. Sorry to paint all black youth with a broad brush. Not all are violent street thugs. Take it up with the street terrorists who, for good reason, give me concern when around black youth. Don’t feel so bad, I do the same with Muslims. Same reasons.

I carry everywhere I go. When I see one or more black youth in proximity (especially those who appear to be ghetto), I begin planning my what-if’s. I have taught my children to do the same. I don’t let ghetto types get near me. If they approach, I immediately let them know I am aware of their unwelcome presence and am not one to screw with. I don’t communicate with ghetto types and I don’t give money to people I don’t know. I refuse to be a victim.

Street terrorists play Knockout Game and have violent flash mobs where whites are randomly attacked because they believe they will suffer no ill consequences. They don’t believe the white people will defend themselves and they don’t believe the courts will convict them. What needs to happen is some street terrorist heads need to explode in a pink mist all over their homies. I guaran-damn-tee their amigos won’t be so interested in continuing the Knockout Game or flash mob.

One of AWD’s mottoes is “if you’re going to be a bear, be a grizzly.” Don’t start trouble but make damn sure you’re prepared if trouble starts! Watch out for groups of urban yoots. They rarely attack alone.

Here’s why:

Don’t be a victim! Be prepared. Make sure your family and children are prepared to defend themselves!

http://angrywhitedude.com/2013/02/st...hot-dead-game/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Teen Playing Knockout Game Gets Shot Twice By Intended Victim Then Jailed (Video)

The Cowardly Knockout Game Has Real Life Consequences.

On Monday, we here at NOW THE END BEGINS brought you the story of something called the ‘knockout game‘, where inner city black teens will randomly attack helpless and innocent white men and women by blindsiding them with a sucker punch. As you saw in the video, the results are dramatic and terrifying.

CLICK IMAGE TO WATCH VIDEO NOW

As a result of our story, major news networks all across the country are running it to warn people to keep a sharp eye out when walking alone on city streets. But there is a new wrinkle to this story, one that should strike into the heart of all these teens thugs with fear and trembling.

People are not just fighting back, they are shooting back.

The video we bring you today took place in Lansing, Michigan, where a teen attempted to taze an unsuspecting man waiting to pick up his daughter at a school bus stop. Tazing is a new addition to the knockout game.

Click image to watch video of how one father fought back.

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/blog/?p=15695

Teen Playing Knockout Game Gets Shot Twice By Intended Victim Then Jailed (Video)

Wednesday, November 20, 2013 12:19
    (Before It's News)

The Cowardly Knockout Game Has Real Life Consequences.

On Monday, we here at NOW THE END BEGINS brought you the story of something called the ‘knockout game‘, where inner city black teens will randomly attack helpless and innocent white men and women by blindsiding them with a sucker punch. As you saw in the video, the results are dramatic and terrifying.

As a result of our story, major news networks all across the country are running it to warn people to keep a sharp eye out when walking alone on city streets. But there is a new wrinkle to this story, one that should strike into the heart of all these teens thugs with fear and trembling.

People are not just fighting back, they are shooting back.

The video we bring you today took place in Lansing, Michigan, where a teen attempted to taze an unsuspecting man waiting to pick up his daughter at a school bus stop. Tazing is a new addition to the knockout game.

When Marvell Weaver approached the father to taze him, he had no idea that his intended victim was legally carrying a handgun for self-defense.

When the attempted ‘hit” failed, the father simply pulled out his fully-registered and legal handgun, and calmly shot Weaver twice. Weaver was then imprisoned, given a trial and pled guilty to his crime.

The Knockout Game is a cruel and cowardly way to attack innocent people. But gamers be warned, people are not just fighting back…they are shooting back as well.

http://beforeitsnews.com/crime-all-s...o-2447690.html

This Teen Thought He Could Knockout an Innocent Victim. Then He Learned About the 2nd Amendment.

Posted on Friday, November 22nd, 2013 at 5:28 pm.
    by: Benjamin Franklin

Via ijreview

MASON, Mich
    . – Marvel Weaver, the Lansing teen who was shot in the buttocks by a man he randomly attacked with a stun gun, was sentenced to a year in the Ingham County jail today.
    “This world has become an ugly, violent, and vicious place,” Ingham County Circuit Judge William Collette said before handing down the sentence. “People like this gentleman, who frankly doesn’t look like the nastiest human being on earth, can be walking down the street and minding his own business and be set upon by people who find it funny to go out and attack others on the street.”
    During the sentencing, a report by his probation officer, Pat Luke, was read and described Weaver as “argumentative” and said that he did not take any of the conditions of his probation for previous convictions seriously.
    Marvell Jarome Weaver 1.jpgMarvell Weaver will spend a year in the Ingham County Jail after attacking a random victim with a stun gun.Lansing Police Dept.
    On May 29, Weaver and three friends decided to play “Point ‘em out, knock ‘em out” – a game where someone is randomly selected to be attacked. Often, the unsuspecting victim gets sucker punched.
    In this instance, Weaver had a KL-800 stun gun and targeted a 28-year-old Lansing man. the man was waiting at the corner of Reo Road and Ballard Street in Lansing for his daughter to come home from school when Weaver approached him from behind him and attempted to shock him with the stun gun.
    The stun gun, however, did not fire and the victim quickly pulled his .40-caliber pistol – which he had a legal permit to carry – and shot Weaver as he tried to run away.
    “It happened so fast I wasn’t sure. I just know something was shoved into my side,” the man told police. “I wasn’t sure if it was a knife, if it was anything.”
    On Sept. 5, Weaver, 17, pled guilty to possession of an illegal stun gun. Weaver has prior burglary and larceny convictions, and was supposed to be with his probation officer at the time of the incident.
    Weaver was seeking Holmes Youthful Trainee Act status, even suggesting his being shot was enough of a lesson learned. The status would have kept the conviction off his public record if he successfully completed probation.
    This is the misfired stun gun Marvell Weaver used in his attempt to attack an unsuspecting victim who shot him.
    A youthful trainee – or YTA – is a discretionary sentence given to someone who pleads guilty to a crime committed between their 17th and 21st birthdays.
    The victim, who asked not to be identified out concerns for his safety, spoke during the hearing. He was not in favor of anything other than jail time.
    “I’d like to see Marvell Weaver prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law,” he said on Wednesday. “He has total disregard for authority and the well-being of others around him.
    “Given his record, releasing Marvell Weaver back into society without any jail time leaves more people vulnerable to his senseless and violent acts.”
    Judge Collette agreed and immediately sent Weaver to jail. He told Weaver there are a number of inmates in prison who know he has little sympathy for violent criminals.
    “When Pat Luke, who has been a probation officer in this county for over 20 years, can write something this negative about somebody, it just amazes me,” Collette
    said. “But for the fact that (the victim) had his own gun on him, he would’ve been down on the street with all three of them on him.
    “Somewhere in this society this stuff has to end,” he added “When you attack people and intentionally try to hurt people, you just don’t get a lot of sympathy from me.”
    Marvel’s Twitter Account..

Video at the Page Link:

http://www.conservativeinfidel.com/u...2nd-amendment/