Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Interview with Christie Czajkowski (Part One)

To all concerned:

While the issue of illegal immigration is burning brighter than the rising sun, I've the privilege of meeting a wonderful patriot who is beautiful on the outside as well as the inside. Her name is Christie Czajkowski. This is a name you will not forget. She is an awesome person for the movement!

Man, if we have millions of her, then our country would be 1,000 times better off than now. I guess I wouldn't have a harder time finding an attractive Conservative gal in the first place.

Thank you guys at ALIPAC for all you do! It is my hope we work together as Americans together and stop the invasion once and for all. Time is the essence, my friends.

For the cause,
    Robert

To see this awesome interview of this young gal, feel free to visit at http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... e81c7f253a

Have your say

Now you have read my blogs, tell me what is your reaction and opinions regarding this recent interview with Christie?

I had no idea that they teach that Chula Vista is in Mexico at Chula Vista High. Amazing. No doubt the work of the Mexican embassy. It is, for all intents and purposes, Mexico. Chula Vista has all but seceded from the Union. Same thing is happening in cities in New Mexico. Not a peep from Washington. Where is our home-land security?
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    I had no idea that they teach that Chula Vista is in Mexico at Chula Vista High. Amazing. No doubt the work of the Mexican embassy. It is, for all intents and purposes, Mexico. Chula Vista has all but seceded from the Union. Same thing is happening in cities in New Mexico. Not a peep from Washington. Where is our home-land security?
    Why do you think it's called Chulajuana? It's all part of an invasion that is wrecking this country. How many terrorist attacks, rapes against our women, deadly accidents, racial beatings and years of anger among Americans does it take for our political hacks in Washington DC to freaking WAKE UP?!?!?!

BUMP!

I wonder why everyone is so quiet here? C'mon, don't be shy? We're people just like you are.