Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Iraqi drug gang smashed by cops in California

Increased drug trafficking activity of Iraqi nationals now living in the United States

Iraqi drug gang smashed by cops in California

- Jim Kouri
    Saturday, August 20, 2011

Federal authorities are warning several state and local police departments about the increased drug trafficking activity of Iraqi nationals now living in the United States.

Police officers near San Diego, California, on Thursday nabbed more than 50 members of an Iraqi gang of drug traffickers who were operating out of a social club in El Cajon, CA.

The El Cajon Police Department on Friday announced their apprehension of dozens of alleged drug traffickers, linked to an Iraqi-American gang. The police dragnet, dubbed “Operation Shadowbox,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanTreeFarmer's Avatar
    Iraqi Christian Drug Gang

I am actually Unitarian but have friends who are Moslem. Having looked at this board for a while I can see that if the drug gang were Moslem Airborne would have highlighted it. I believe the board is supposed to unite people in favor of immigration enforcement that should include Moslem citizens and legal immigrants. I do not wish to impute being Christian or Chaldean makes one more likely to be a drug dealer.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanTreeFarmer

I am actually Unitarian but have friends who are Moslem. Having looked at this board for a while I can see that if the drug gang were Moslem Airborne would have highlighted it. I believe the board is supposed to unite people in favor of immigration enforcement that should include Moslem citizens and legal immigrants. I do not wish to impute being Christian or Chaldean makes one more likely to be a drug dealer.
    How many came through Mexico and how many are here on "humanitarian visas"?

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

your shooting the messenger ... I didnt write this article
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7

your shooting the messenger ... I didnt write this article
    Im with you Sapper!!!

I just saw this on the net. The bust intercepted IED's among their contraband. Very cool.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.