Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ITS ALL ABOUT THE "NORTH AMERICAN UNION"

I have come to the conclusion that this IS what its all about. After I heard Pres. Fox say that he and Bush had a plan with Canada, and it was put aside when 9/11 happened..and..Ron Paul has stated this also..I just know that this is in the works and THAT is why nothing ever seems to get done..our politicians (both sides) know this. They are going to string this country along until there is absolutely nothing that can be done...even the devalueing of our dollar, just everything that is happening just seem to point to this!!!

This is what I have been saying all along.

We do not have one candidate that will fight this. Not one. They are all from the same club, and so is Congress.

This is sad. This is why there needs to be a takeover of this country with an independent candidate and Congress Members.

They are running all over us for the benefit of the elite and the immigrant will be their tool.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Why do you think our military is all over the world and not here... they would revolt, they took an oath to protect the constitution from all enemies...

Quote Originally Posted by bootsalinda

We do not have one candidate that will fight this. Not one. They are all from the same club, and so is Congress.

This is sad. This is why there needs to be a takeover of this country with an independent candidate and Congress Members.

They are running all over us for the benefit of the elite and the immigrant will be their tool.
    Thank you for saying this!!!! I was beginning to think I was the only one that felt this way..and your right "THEY ARE ALL FROM THE SAME CLUB" and they are all against US... I don't know if you feel like this, but I feel that we (the citizens of this great country) ARE AT WAR WITH OUR OWN GOVERNMENT!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sendthemback

Thank you for saying this!!!! I was beginning to think I was the only one that felt this way..and your right "THEY ARE ALL FROM THE SAME CLUB" and they are all against US... I don't know if you feel like this, but I feel that we (the citizens of this great country) ARE AT WAR WITH OUR OWN GOVERNMENT!!!!
    We are at war with our own government, ...or we should be. By the time that the majority of us realize that we have been had, it will be too late.

The middle class and working poor will be a lame duck, under control. They are using taxes, credit debt, Politically Correctness, religion, spin on healthcare, and our own consciences against us. They are beating us down, and have done so for a long time. We are afraid to speak up for ourselves in the name of being PC.

Quote Originally Posted by sendthemback

We are at war with our own government, ...or we should be. By the time that the majority of us realize that we have been had, it will be too late.

The middle class and working poor will be a lame duck, under control. They are using taxes, credit debt, Politically Correctness, religion, spin on healthcare, and our own consciences against us. They are beating us down, and have done so for a long time. We are afraid to speak up for ourselves in the name of being PC.
    Very good point..its funny I read a few excerps (sp) from the Scull and Bones. It stated that (THEY) our leaders should keep everything "messed up" and in chaos, so as to be able to accomplish their goals..

Of course they keep us confused with the tactics that have been used against the weak since time began.

They throw a few bones our way, in the guise of media stories about crackdowns (that never amount to anything). They do this on a state level mainly. It is a divide and conquer tactic. Georgia's Sonny Perdue was a sick trick. He is a traitor, selling Georgians out. Mexico has taken over the streets of Georgia. Gangs are here. Crime is outrageous and not reported locally. Hospitals are crippled and broke. Schools are in a shambles.

They threw O'bama in there to break up the black vote, along with the young vote. He is one of them, too.

They have made sure we have little healthcare and are weak, broke and sick, or worried about sick children.

Our kids are just getting more stupid everyday, thanks to the declining education system that is busy teaching English to hispanics, instead of teaching skills to our children, that would enable them to fight this idiotic government.

Case in point Bush's fence. It ain't built is it??? What did Clinton do about a fence?? What is Arnold doing about a fence?

Case in point...Allowing and encouraging the thankless Mexicans to protest, commit so many crimes, fill up our jails and wreak havoc on middle class society and benefits. Our government is leading these illegals to think the way they are thinking, that they have rights in this country over citizens and paid for by citizens. The illegals are saying "hell yes" give me more.

Another case in point.... National Security....really what have they done. Everything they have done, has shaken National Security.

Our military is so scattered across the globe.

By the time we have enough crap from our beloved Federal Government, the feds will start drafting the poor and middle class for troops, to keep us at bay from fighting back.

The next President will get to put that into place. The illegals will be the sheeple they use to farm, clean, work in factories, and build highways.

I am not sure it was put aside when 9/11 happened. I think the plans got changed for another reason and any planning simply got put out of sight so we wouldn't realize it was going forward.

Orginally, the plan was for a Western Hemisphere Union - from Canada through SA.

When they had a OAS meeting in Mexico, I thought they would come back with such an agreement, but they didn't. Immediately began a demonization of Chavez (not that he's a great guy, now). At that time, I thought probably his ego and this PResident's clashed and Chavez threw a monkey wrench into the Hemisphere wide union.

Nothing was ever said about that until an interview by Vicente Fox where he said that Chavez had stood in the way of some trade deals, etc.

So, I think we would be working with a hemisphere wide union rather than just the NAU, if not for Chavez' ego.

Chavez and Pres. Bush want to be top dog in this hemisphere. I think Chavez is starting his own little version in SA right now and we see that Pres. Bush is increasing his own empire.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Of course they keep us confused with the tactics that have been used against the weak since time began.

They throw a few bones our way, in the guise of media stories about crackdowns (that never amount to anything). They do this on a state level mainly. It is a divide and conquer tactic. Georgia's Sonny Perdue was a sick trick. He is a traitor, selling Georgians out. Mexico has taken over the streets of Georgia. Gangs are here. Crime is outrageous and not reported locally. Hospitals are crippled and broke. Schools are in a shambles.

They threw O'bama in there to break up the black vote, along with the young vote. He is one of them, too.

They have made sure we have little healthcare and are weak, broke and sick, or worried about sick children.

Our kids are just getting more stupid everyday, thanks to the declining education system that is busy teaching English to hispanics, instead of teaching skills to our children, that would enable them to fight this idiotic government.

Case in point Bush's fence. It ain't built is it??? What did Clinton do about a fence?? What is Arnold doing about a fence?

Case in point...Allowing and encouraging the thankless Mexicans to protest, commit so many crimes, fill up our jails and wreak havoc on middle class society and benefits. Our government is leading these illegals to think the way they are thinking, that they have rights in this country over citizens and paid for by citizens. The illegals are saying "hell yes" give me more.

Another case in point.... National Security....really what have they done. Everything they have done, has shaken National Security.
    I agree they are trying their best to try and ruin our kids but my kids know it all I hate to see them having to worry with all this now when they are only 16 and 13 and should be having fun like all their friends but I want them to be prepared for what's to come with this NAU thing. My 13 year old son is alittle more open to have the info I share than my 16 year old daughter. I am so scared for them and their future and just cry when I think about it.
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast