Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Would you believe that there are many people in America who don't even know what the NAU is?
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Well, there is one person who is against the NAU, and has said he wouldn't allow it. That's Ron Paul. He said we cannot ever give up our sovereignty, and the NAU threatens that. So, by the way, does the Un and the LOST Treaty, which not too many are paying attention to at the moment.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And you guys are right about our soldiers. The Constitution was written to protect the people from this government. It gives the people the right to recall the Constitution if it fails them. Looks like the government is afraid that may happen if they brought our military home.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by sendthemback
    Quote Originally Posted by bootsalinda
    This is what I have been saying all along.

Believe me, you are NOT alone! Many of us know what is going on and
    its bigger than the two parties.....its the two classes, elites and worker
    bees! We are the worker bees! Thats where all this is going.

We do not have one candidate that will fight this. Not one. They are all from the same club, and so is Congress.

This is sad. This is why there needs to be a takeover of this country with an independent candidate and Congress Members.

They are running all over us for the benefit of the elite and the immigrant will be their tool.
    Thank you for saying this!!!! I was beginning to think I was the only one that felt this way..and your right "THEY ARE ALL FROM THE SAME CLUB" and they are all against US... I don't know if you feel like this, but I feel that we (the citizens of this great country) ARE AT WAR WITH OUR OWN GOVERNMENT!!!!
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Oops, sorry....dont know how I embedded my comment in the quote!
    Excuse please!
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Quote Originally Posted by Catslave
    Oops, sorry....dont know how I embedded my comment in the quote!
    Excuse please!
    Please dont lie, steal or cheat....the government
    doesnt like competition.

Promote "self deportation". Enforce our laws.

And your right, self deportation can happen all on its own..but that is one of the issues, here...why, is it that so many of our politicians, and states, (especially the sancutary) are hell bent on giving these illegals anything and everything to stay???? why, would any city or state just stand by and watch their system totaly collaps (i.e. hospitals, social services etc.) why? it's definately not because they(illegals) bring anything good or productive along with them . Non of this makes sense, there is a much bigger reason behind this..and its not just picking crops!!!!!! When the Mexican gov. blasts Arizona , saying IF they (AZ) pursue their new laws about holding business responsible for knowingly hireing mexican (whether ILLIGAL OR LEGAL) they (Arizona) will have to pay the consequences??!!!! this is an outright threat!!! The biggest war that we will have to fight , is right here, in our own country..the boarder states are doing this now, but the Media will hardly ever address this publically. Why???? There is something very very big behind this Illegal situation..and it just isn't going away anytime soon. We are wide open in this country, and after 9/11 THIS is a total travesty..for our government to purposely, stand by, and let this happen. If you watch, as I do, the many videos (especially on youtube) of conflicts in Ca ,Az, and Texas..you will see that the Illegals are more than ready to fight for what they (have been told) is THEIR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT. When , are we as, true American ,going to be able to use OUR constitution, for us??? It (constitution) has been give away to them (illegals) again, why????

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12