Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    I wish you all the luck TinyBob. I almost have to chuckle at the low figures in your letter, then I catch myself because at one time this was CA's numbers ($99 million a year to educate the 16,000 illegal alien children) - Oh! How I wish it was still this way here!

Believe me, if your politicians in your state give wit about its people they will do all they can to get rid of the IA there.
    We only have 1.5 million people in our entire state so $200 million is a lot of money for us. It has grown a lot here in last few years. Probably due to Californians moving here to get away from the illegal aliens.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    I wish you all the luck TinyBob. I almost have to chuckle at the low figures in your letter, then I catch myself because at one time this was CA's numbers ($99 million a year to educate the 16,000 illegal alien children) - Oh! How I wish it was still this way here!

Believe me, if your politicians in your state give wit about its people they will do all they can to get rid of the IA there.
    We only have 1.5 million people in our entire state so $200 million is a lot of money for us. It has grown a lot here in last few years. Probably due to Californians moving here to get away from the illegal aliens.
    Yes, you are right. My dad and his cronies moved there - to Nampa as a matter of fact. I teased him about the fact that Nampa has the highest IA population in the whole state - even more than Boise. He says it's all relative as nothing compares with how it is in CA. That said, I'd give just about anything to move there. With the exception of the gloomy winters (which my dad is slowly coming to accept) it is SUCH a beautiful state, so clean, so pristine....and it still feels like America! I can totally see why people move there. Everytime I visit there - I don't want to go back home, because that is the place that feels like home to me. ID is my "adopted" state.

Idahoans have GOT to get rid of that Butch Otter. The guy reminds me a little of Gray Davis the recalled Gov before Arnie took over....a fiscal idiot.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yup, Butch Otter has got to go. He's definitely nor our friend and my Senator is beginning to relize that.

Here's an update.

As you know, Senator Jorgenson was on the Nate Shelman radio show on Wednesday. Nate announced that the Senator would be introducing his bill on Friday (today) to get it approved for print. Nate gave out the Committee members and the phone number on his show. When I called in, I brought up Brent Olmstead name and how he's on a campaign to replace the Idaho worker with cheap, foreign labor.

Senator Jorgenson called me this morning. He said the committee hearing has been postponed until Monday because the Chairman had to be in court for something today. Anyway, the Senator said the members jumped him for releasing the names of the committee members on the radio and for bringing up Brent Olmstead. We got them running scared now. Anyway, the Senator told them that Nate was the one to produce the names, although I can't see what the harm is. The Senator said the hearing was open to the public. They were just trying to intimidate Senator Jorgenson. It didn't work. He's mad now and forging ahead. I will bet anything that the committee was all prepared to deny the printing of his bill until they found out it was spread across the airways. It ought to be interesting to see what happens on Monday.

Well, keep us updated TinyBob! I wish you the best of luck and thanks for all your hard work.

Believe me, once the IA thing gets out of hand, there is really no turning back-especially with the current inept, impotent administration. Nappy better wake up to the fact that we are about to be invaded by cartels on this side of the border! It is being talked about on the AM news stations today and people are starting to put the pressure on.

Thanks, SicNTired, we're going to keep at it. Just as soon as Jorgenson gets his bill printed they will having hearings on it. That's when we will hammer them hard with phone calls and letters.

Tamar Jacoby is an American traitor!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Tiny,
    I'll help out.

Thanks, Populist. I really appreciate that.

Okay, here's an update, although not a very happy one. Senator Jorgenson presented his bill to the State Affairs Committee this morning. It was voted on unanimously to have the bill printed and give it a bill number. The next step would've been to have hearings on it, then put it out on the floor for a vote. Unfortunately, a little while after the committee hearing this morning, Senator Jorgenson found out that the Chairman, Senator Curt McKenzie put the bill in a drawer and said, "This bill isn't going anywhere." That's after they all voted for it!! Senator Jorgenson found out that the Ag and Dairy Industries are the ones who got to the Chairman.

This thing is getting ready to explode. It's going to be all over the news tomorrow and Nate Shelman is going to be talking about this on his radio show today. Here's the link if you can get it where you are. It just started.

http://www.670kboi.com/showdj.asp?DJID=42251

FYI, you may have seen this, but Curt McKenzie's campaign contributions can be seen here (I would paste them but it doesn't format well):

http://www.idsos.state.id.us/eid/cansearc.htm

Note the contributions from the agricultural industry.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast