Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I went ahead and sent e-mails to ALL reps. listed, although I only received a couple of positive replies.

I find it strange that Sen. Mckenzie doesn't seem to bother with answering any e-mails - I kinda wonder how he took it when I sent him my "tea cord" and an additional letter on April 1st?

I did hear the "Nate" show today and he was talking about the Sunday Stateman article on the main page - named Sunday Insight where both Jorgenson and McKenzie squared off about e-verify. (No, it's not online just yet, maybe tomorrow?)

I called in to the show again and voiced my disgust over not getting any replies from McKenzie. But I did give Nate the addey for his blog to look at the financial contributions that McKenzie got in 2008.

I will say I hope to see a lot of Idaho folks at the upcoming "tea party" in Boise on April 15th. I really think we are making a difference
    I have the ability to annoy complete strangers

Thanks, Peeved. I have sent many letters, too, but McKenzie's not budging. He's been bought off by Big Ag and the dairies. All we can do is to keep hammering him, and continue to get more people involved.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    EMERGENCY IN ARKANSAS!! PLEASE HELP!!!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-152539.html

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Oh, my God! Read the ImmigrationworksUSA Playbook at that link. We have a real fight on our hands if amnesty is brought up again.
    Notice the date on that playbook? That's disgusting and they're seriously rubbing it in every American's face!!
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234