Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It isn't racist to want laws upheld. Most illegals here in the U.S. are mestizos from Spanish speaking countries. It isn't racist to want action taken against them because they broke the law. I'm against any illegal immigrant in this country and there are illegal immigrants from Canada, European countries, African countries, and from Asian countries running around in smaller numbers that mestizo illegal aliens. All illegal immigrants should be deported.

I'm an American Hispanic and I get labeled sell out for wanting action taken against illegal immigration. I have no admiration for Hispanic illegal immigrant. There is nothing admirable about someone who breaks the law to come here and take certain benefits that some Americans and legal immigrants do not get. I think it disgusting that illegals have victimized Americans of all races through various crimes.
    Last edited by diane85; 02-20-2012 at 06:22 PM.

Diane85 said:
    I'm an American Hispanic and I get labeled sell out for wanting action taken against illegal immigration.
    Diane85, you are no sell out. The sell outs are those who SAY they support the rights of immigrants, including organizations such as La Raza, Maldef. The sell outs are those who seek to profit by exploiting illegal immigration, whether to gain economic power through donations and federal grants; or to gain political power; or to simply line their pockets via cheap labor. Ultimately, these true sell-outs not only damage the US economy, and the US citizens/taxpayers, but they also damage the very groups they claim to be supporting.

If open borders costs the US 100 to 400 billion dollars per year, we all lose. If open borders undermines the job and career opportunities for our youth, we all lose because we will have fewer leaders and innovators in the future (Obama accepts this---he is already preaching dampered expectations, a "modest" American dream).

Without leadership and innovation, even a "modest" American dream might become beyond our reach. Look at Europe. When was the last time a major leap forward in anything emerged since the formation of the EU? Look at what stupid economic policies and unlimited immigration has done to the member nation economies.

Diane85, you are 100 per cent correct in your convictions, and I thank you for having the guts to stick by them.
    "We have met the enemy, and they is us." - POGO

Quote Originally Posted by 4thHorseman View Post
    Diane85 said:

Diane85, you are no sell out. The sell outs are those who SAY they support the rights of immigrants, including organizations such as La Raza, Maldef. The sell outs are those who seek to profit by exploiting illegal immigration, whether to gain economic power through donations and federal grants; or to gain political power; or to simply line their pockets via cheap labor. Ultimately, these true sell-outs not only damage the US economy, and the US citizens/taxpayers, but they also damage the very groups they claim to be supporting.

If open borders costs the US 100 to 400 billion dollars per year, we all lose. If open borders undermines the job and career opportunities for our youth, we all lose because we will have fewer leaders and innovators in the future (Obama accepts this---he is already preaching dampered expectations, a "modest" American dream).

Without leadership and innovation, even a "modest" American dream might become beyond our reach. Look at Europe. When was the last time a major leap forward in anything emerged since the formation of the EU? Look at what stupid economic policies and unlimited immigration has done to the member nation economies.

Diane85, you are 100 per cent correct in your convictions, and I thank you for having the guts to stick by them.

I agree La Raza is definetely a sell out organization. In general, there are pretty much a joke. They glosss over a lot of historical facts and details. I also think it is joke that they constantly tout Cesar Chavez as a figure in their movement. Chavez was against illegal immigration and he was against extreme ethnic and racial pride.

I also think it is joke that they constantly tout Cesar Chavez as a figure in their movement. Chavez was against illegal immigration and he was against extreme ethnic and racial pride.
    I was fortunate enough to have met Cesar Chavez and worked along side of him. Strawberries were dying in the fields in Salinas Valley and he came to my High School and asked the students to help him. Many of us had never worked, let alone in the fields, but he had a way of reaching out and inspiring us. He was our hero. An American that was a true humanitarian. He was willing to sacrifice everything for the human rights of immigrants. It makes me so mad that the illegal immigration movement has hijacked who and what he really stood for.

Mexican stand up comedian Lino Coria explains that "Mexican" is a nationality and not a race.

He then talks about his wife and daughter, who happen to be white Mexicans. Some people in Canada do not expect a brown Mexican to have a white daughter.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12