Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I've never seen the media so brazen

About swaying the elections ... headline reads: "McCain, Obama, get early wins in NH . ..or some such thing.

Then you read on and it's about a small portion of the state, even a small village of 25 somewhere that just picked them for the leads.

I have just never seen such an attempt to sway voters before going into the polls ... it's like telling everyone what they've gotten before they open up the gift. Total spoilage.

We might as well all sit back and just let them pick the candidates for us, and then tell us who won. . . it's just about at that point.

Forget ANY power to the people, to determine the outcome of any election without the media's help.

Our modern media is like a small minded King drunk with power, in my 50+ years of watching politics it worse then I have been witness too, I take very little info from tv as correct, talking heads say so many stupid things that its insulting even to an old hillbilly such as myself.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

You should post a link, what newspaper is that from.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dixville Notch and Hart's Location, with only a handful of voters each. I heard some talking head imply last night that so goes Dixville Notch, so goes NH. Now that might be true, but in this election year of surprises I wouldn't count on it.

Just something to think about...To say the Media has an agenda, and they want things to go thier way. How about those Headlines printed 50+ years ago..."Dewey Defeats Truman". Just goes to show they have been involved in the Process for along time.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

You should post a link, what newspaper is that from.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Instead of saying "McCain, Obama leading in early voting" the headline is misleading. Its "McCain, Obama Win Early".

http://www.yahoo.com/

Re: I've never seen the media so brazen

Quote Originally Posted by jjmm
    I have just never seen such an attempt to sway voters before going into the polls ... it's like telling everyone what they've gotten before they open up the gift. Total spoilage.

We might as well all sit back and just let them pick the candidates for us, and then tell us who won. . . it's just about at that point.
    Come on, jjmm, you've got to know that these MSM elites belong to the CFR, who is pushing for the NAU and NWO. They want their puppets to win. They are guilty of news censoring, but no one will charge them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, newspaper have frequently in the past endorsed certain politicians or had certain leanings.

That is far different than today. Back then there was a pretty much independent media. Yes, there were groups of papers owned by a family or corporation, but there were several of those. These were not multi-national corporations - but media corporations.

Today we have multinational - or even foreign corporations owning a large part of a media and their leanings and agenda are far different.

Years ago, small town papers were independent. If something happened in Podunk, it could make it to the papers and be picked up by the wire services and we could know about it all over the country. Today even many small town weeklies are owned by big corporation and they are advancing the agenda also.

I know small town newspaper, third generation owner, who was bought out by a large corporation. The corporation came into town and gave free advertising, threw free papers, etc., and the owners got the message and sold.

This small town has been invaded by illegals. They have a 'man on the street' segment and on two separate occasions when I saw this paper, they interviewed 5 people and 3 were hispanic.

Also, there is a segment on local cooks, and their recipes. They featured a hispanic woman.

Now mind you, before the illegals, there was one hispanic family in the area.

This is conditioning - pure and simple.[/b]
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The media is corporate owned, so everything they report serves their master........ money !!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast