Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Even if Obama wins it all, Hillary will still be in the Whitewater House when it's all said and done. It'll be 8 more years of the Clinton/Bush dynasty. I don't like it, but I have a feeling about this.
    Che Guevara wears a picture of ME on his t-shirt.

Here's a mention from Fox. There a number of other reports out there:

http://youdecide08.foxnews.com/2008/01/ ... win-first-
    ballots-in-dixville-notch-nh/

Quote Originally Posted by sgt_shlitz
    Even if Obama wins it all, Hillary will still be in the Whitewater House when it's all said and done. It'll be 8 more years of the Clinton/Bush dynasty. I don't like it, but I have a feeling about this.
    I tend to agree. Chris Matthews was talking about "how it works" this morning. He said the "powers that be", including major Clinton campaign donors, will pull out all the stops to turn this thing around. He mentioned how anytime a candidate threatens the status quo this occurs, and he's probably right. The Clintons will not go down without a fight, and they're one of the most ruthless political machines around. They've got money and power, with the political establishment firmly behind them.

It isn't really a Clinton/Bush dynasty - they are just part of the agenda - but I also believe Obama is just that - but more.

The 'powers that be' are not the Clintons - and while the real powers that be may have a favorite in this race - they own Clinton and Obama - so they don't loose either way and they also own some in the Republican camp. They cover their bets - and always have.

They have it rigged so either nominee belongs to them - can't loose that way.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I know, it's ridiculous. I mean it's about 17 votes or something miniscule and there's headlines arond the world blaring "Obama and McCain have early leads." The MSM's love of Obama and McCain just shows how broken they are.

I also just heard a Democratic strategist on the Ingraham show puffing up McCain saying how "hard he would be to beat." How pathetically transparent. They know that Obama would easily beat McCain.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Frick -- it REALLY WAS only 17 voters in this small arsed NH town ...I thought the 17 number was a joke ...but it wasn't!!

Seriously, we have a media who uses 17 voters in NH as a source to preduct the outcome of a major primary??

The media is absolutely out of control and so biased, there is no trusting them for any amount of information. It's seriously getting to be just a JOKE.

I suppose if my son's kindergarten class voted for Obama, they'd declare him the winner today!

Quote Originally Posted by jjmm
    Frick -- it REALLY WAS only 17 voters in this small arsed NH town ...I thought the 17 number was a joke ...but it wasn't!!

Seriously, we have a media who uses 17 voters in NH as a source to preduct the outcome of a major primary??

The media is absolutely out of control and so biased, there is no trusting them for any amount of information. It's seriously getting to be just a JOKE.

I suppose if my son's kindergarten class voted for Obama, they'd declare him the winner today!
    I know, it's pathetic!

screw the media, i hope people wake up and treat those aholes like hannity did...

The media is ruled by MADNESS! Just last week the dumb Dallas Morning News named the ILLEGAL alien as TEXAN of the YEAR! The ONLY two people featured in that tripe who made ANY sense were my good friends Mr. Joe Loya and Mr. Tim O'Hare. The News REFUSED to publish my letter in defense of Mr. Loya. Yet PRO-illegal letters appear like NOBODY'S business on its pages! As my mom said, the media make NO sense and have NOT for the LONGEST time!

I think the only people who are buying this crap are the people who aren't paying attention to the campaigns right now.

A talk radio host made an interesting point today. The COUNTY that I live in has a bigger population than the STATE of New Hampshire.

So really why should we care what they think? Ridiculous!
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast