Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Jack in the Box

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Jack in the Box

I have been going to the drive-thru at the Jack in the Box 1/2 mile from my house for 4 years. Everytime, the employees were hispanic and barely spoke English. My orders were wrong about 1/3 of the time. This lead to many complaints by me to corporate. A couple of months ago, I noticed the crew was now African-American and whites that spoke perfect English. Over the weekend, I went inside to order and I saw this:

Since when did Jack in the Box start using e-verify?
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Good for you for speaking up, more Americans need to step up and speak out. I call on everything now Everyone needs to hear from Americans in all areas, how else are they gonna know were ticked.
    Love the e-verify info thanks.

They must have had a LOT of complaints! It really DOES work. Good news and good for you and really good that Americans are getting jobs we supposedly "won't" do!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Contact Jack In The Box to thank them both for adopting the policy nationally and also for displaying the E-Verify sign in their individual stores!

http://www.jackinthebox.com

"Contact Us" includes:
    E-mail comment form, both general and store-specific
    Toll-free Telephone number
    postal address
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

it goes to show that we deserve what we get.

Great going jshhmr: Keep up the good work.

I'll send the main office a Thank You Email.
    ------------------------

Ahhh, probably its just because their boyfriends couldn't get anymore construction jobs and had to leave, so they left, too.....

Seriously, I will send my thanks to Jack!
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

Let me check out my local Jack in the Box, I stopped going there is was like being in Mexico.

Actually now that I remember it was worse than Mexico, they spoke better English and accepted dollars at the Tijuana Jack in the Box.

It worked in the Wendy's in my small town several months ago. All the girls behind the counter were hispanic and BARELY spoke English. I immediately sent a letter and also told the manager while I was there - I am American, I speak English, refuse to do business with people who can't speak my language and that I will make sure everyone I know quits coming to your establishment. I am sure they got more complaints.

A couple of months later and since then . . . only Americans except for maybe one or two in the back!!

So it does help to complain and refuse to do business with them.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Quote Originally Posted by alisab
    It worked in the Wendy's in my small town several months ago. All the girls behind the counter were hispanic and BARELY spoke English. I immediately sent a letter and also told the manager while I was there - I am American, I speak English, refuse to do business with people who can't speak my language and that I will make sure everyone I know quits coming to your establishment. I am sure they got more complaints.

A couple of months later and since then . . . only Americans except for maybe one or two in the back!!

So it does help to complain and refuse to do business with them.
    How do you know those 2 in the back weren't Americans?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast