Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Jack Cafferty on CNN gets slammed by Wolf Blitzer for ??

What message is sent to the people of the Joplin, Missouri, by the president’s trip to Europe? CNN's Jack Cafferty asks a question the MSM doesn't like and gets slammed down by Wolf Blitzer!

President Barack Obama enjoys a glass of Guinness in his ancestral home of Moneygall alongside First Lady Michelle Obama. (PHOTO CREDIT: GETTY IMAGES)

FROM CNN's Jack Cafferty:

Just a thought. And I know these trips are planned way in advance. But what message is conveyed by pictures of President Obama downing a pint of Guinness and laughing it up with the Irish people while the people of Joplin, Missouri, search through the wreckage of their lives for dead family members?

It's estimated 80 million people could be affected by the continuing threat of severe weather. It could impact cities like Omaha, Kansas City, Oklahoma City, Tulsa, and Wichita, Kansas… and yes, Joplin could get hit again. We have already experienced the worst tornado outbreak in the last 50 years.

Meanwhile we have airlifted the first family and the gang that travels with them to Europe for six days of hobnobbing with various heads of state, eating the finest foods and drinking the best wines while Mother Nature wreaks havoc on innocent people in America's heartland.

Remember Katrina and the pathetic response of the Bush administration to the utter destruction of the city of New Orleans?

In the back of my mind, I can't help but think that voters remembered Katrina well when they stepped into the booth in 2008 and elected America's first African-American president.

Here’s my question to you: What message is sent to the people of the Joplin, Missouri, by the president’s trip to Europe?

http://caffertyfile.blogs.cnn.com/

Tags:

Share Twitter Facebook

"Kiss the Blarney Stone!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Rush Limbaugh played the exact discussion on his radio show today and Wolf Blitzer tried to put Jack Cafferty "in his place" by even bringing up this question.

Amazing - if George Bush was President the media would be ripping him a new one over this.

"President Barack Obama enjoys a glass of Guinness in his ancestral home of Moneygall alongside First Lady Michelle Obama."

Now that IS funny! Ancestral home of Moneygall??????? I'm not kidding folks, you can't make this stuff up!!!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

I didn't realize Moneygall was in Kenya.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    "President Barack Obama enjoys a glass of Guinness in his ancestral home of Moneygall alongside First Lady Michelle Obama."

Now that IS funny! Ancestral home of Moneygall??????? I'm not kidding folks, you can't make this stuff up!!!
    I know!!!

President Barack Obama enjoys a glass of Guinness in his ancestral home of Moneygall.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It's apparently the ancestral home of the DUNHAM'S, his mother's family, so I have no clue how he's able to say it's the ancestral home of the Obama's. Another way of throwing his whitey relatives under the bus perhaps?
    "

Banned
    My Irish ancestors are spinning like rotisseri chickens.

Banned
    Is there any way we can get Obama arrested for Acting as President under the influence of alcohol?[/b]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast