Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"Jack pot" babies and the 14th amendment "vis

ANCHOR BABIES: BORN IN THE USA
    PART 1

By Frosty Wooldridge
    August 17, 2009
    NewsWithViews.com

U.S. House member Nathan Deal introduced a new bill to stop 400,000 babies birthed annually by unlawful migrants to gain instant citizenship. Known as “Jackpot Babies or Anchor Babiesâ€

“It is now seventeen years later and things have worsened. The babies I helped deliver are older teenagers. When they turn 21, they will be eligible to bring their family members from Mexico, Central America and South America, i.e., chain migration on an ever-accelerating spinning wheel.

This unbelievable human exodus to the USA is what the La Raza has been waiting for. This open door...that no one is taking seriously will flood 10X as many IA across the border.

Oh wait...now they will all be legal...and entitelment eligable.

We have only seen the tip of the immigration nightmare...

I keep posting statements about this on liberal blogs. Also on the SSI entitlement for foreign seniors---a group expected to total 16 million by 2050---but I would wager much higher.

In fact I keep on my hard drive some ready-made statements that I can quickly paste into their blogs. In fact the "Obama generation" should be especially concerned about this. There will be no SS entitlement left for them, if these trends continue.
    Here are some sample statements:

If the present young generation wants to preserve Social Security for itself and beyond that I think it should look at cutting out the SSI entitlement bestowed to parents of legal immigrants, and to disabled foreign citizens. I read in the NYT this population is slated to grow to 16 million by 2050. And that is apart from an illegal alien Amnesty which would open the door for maybe another 15 million, sponsored by legalized family members.

They need to take a look at the "birth tourism phenomenon' also----allowing birth mothers to get into the US and have an "American citizen"---later eligible for benefits and family sponsoring abilities. Travel offices in countries as diverse as S. Korea and Turkey are selling trips to the US---just for this purpose, Of course, they can claim that they are going "shopping." Sure,,,shopping for future US benefits.

Stop these entitlement giveaways now! Some are overly generous giveaways begun under "Family Reunification" policies from Ted Kennedy. They may not come out of the SS Trust, but the US taxpayers still have to pay for them.

“Cut back--or eliminate completely--- the SSI entitlement to foreign seniors who are sponsored by their immigrant children. This is a drain on federal funds that we do not need. Also we need to eliminate the "birth tourism loophole" that more and more countries are figuring out as a means to eventually get into the US system. That includes our "allies" like S. Korea, too. They are all opportunists for the brass ring of US citizenship.â€
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Jesssuuuussss... SS was a trust set up for retirement security. Why should any law need to be past to not defraud and steal from a trust fund!!! Jail every SOB that had anything to do with stealing that money.

This is all so sick...

GR
    Anchor babies are all about using EACH anchor baby as the entire families ALL AMERICAN LOTTO WIN TO THEIR RICHES off the backs of the dwindling American workers and our government.

Incidentally, the government never verifies if alleged anchor baby relatives are actual blood relations, because they have no way of doing that.

EACH anchor baby brings in two parents, if they're lucky at the moment of birth, a few siblings, at least two sets of grandparents, mega aunts and uncles, and masses of cousins to go around.

Each one who is of a legal age, even though they are illegal aliens, can go get their own personal:

welfare.

food stamps.

housing assistance finances.

educational scholarships that only illegal aliens can get.

free car for looking for work - some states do that.

use America's hospitals as their 100% free physician.

use America's schools as baby sitters for their children, except when they're out demonstrating against America, so they take their children out to educate them how to hate America/Americans.

Then they EACH can work for CASH under the table to maintain their ALL AMERICAN FREE LOTTO WIN GIVEAWAY only eligible to illegal aliens who have the gall to apply.

When they come of age they can bring in the all of their family. Plus they marry and start that part all over again. This IS the plan of the Aztlan movment. "We are a dying breed.."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajkAP_M4ZAM