Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    Hylander_1314 wrote:
    cheque?
    Are you French Canadian??? And, if you are, are you legal???
    Oh no, born in Detroit Mich, I just like using proper "Kings" English, now that we have one.

Quote Originally Posted by Hylander_1314
    Is the 500 in cash or cheque?

better get in in gold...from what I hear our paper isnt worth the ink its drawn with

Banned
    Hylander__1314 wrote:
    Oh no, born in Detroit Mich, I just like using proper "Kings" English, now that we have one.

Oh boy........looks like these guys are going to get a run for their money, lol.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Thank you??
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Congrats PhredE and Jak!!!

And Hylander_1314; I was born in the Detroit area and lived there all my life up until 5 years ago. But I never called a check a cheque. LOL, that was cute! You are a gem.......maybe living on the East side where that Windsor influence can waft across the Detroit River at ya? I'm teasing ya, this thread brought me a big smile!

I'm another born in Detroit!

Thanks for helping out guys.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Yeah man, grew up on the East Side, in the 3 and a 3rd.

One block from Osborne Highschool on Hoover and 7 Mile.

I grew up near 10 mile and Evergreen.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Hylander; and Mapwife, you too?

I was a Downriver-ite....went to College and worked in D-Town for awhile. We left because my kids couldn't find jobs, a sad case happening to many families in Michigan. Kids have to leave, parents sometimes are fortunate enough to be able to go with them. I was one of those, I was lucky enough to have a job that's portable in that I can get a job anywhere. So I was able to come out here to help my son and his wife with my grandson. there is no other family here and he's military, she would be alone when he's gone. But still my family is split, one son on this coast, the other on the east coast where the rest of my family left Michigan to go to. Some aren't so lucky. But is this really lucky?

This is another American tragedy occurring. American families being split due to American jobs being lost. Between NAFTA sending jobs to Mexico and overseas and illegals driving down wages and stealing American jobs. Detroit is experiencing the extreme effects of this.

Sorry, I have no sympathy for the illegals crying about their families being split up. They can take their children with them and go home and be together. Many Americans don't have the choice of keeping their families together at home anymore.

LOL, we're gonna get mod edited for stealing PhredE and Jak's thunder (teasing)! Congrats again to the two of you!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast