Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yeah, I feel for cvangel. We're supposed to be sensitive to their situation, and ignore our own. It's not right. It's d*mn tradgety, and shouldn't have to happen, unless by choice, or extenuating circumstances. Not because of politicians who think pandering to illegals is more important than taking care of the domestic issues that are right in front of their faces.

April
    Congrats PhredE and Jak!!! Way to go!

Congratulations PhredE and JAK welcome to the team
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

CONGRATULATIONS, Phred E and JAK, $500.00 highway robbery! you could black mail the members to come up with the money but don't take a Cheque from Hylander, if he doesn't know how to spell it their is probably no money in the account!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

What account? My 10 year old ID theft problem makes having a bank account impossible. The reason being, there are collection agencies that are wanting to get things paid for that the thief did, like 40k in credit cards, and 20k+ in cheque fraud, so if I have a bank account, and get more than 200 bucks built up, they come through and sieze it. So I take my earnings weekly after cashing my check at the bank the company uses. Or the grocery store.

Quote Originally Posted by Hylander_1314
    What account? My 10 year old ID theft problem makes having a bank account impossible. The reason being, there are collection agencies that are wanting to get things paid for that the thief did, like 40k in credit cards, and 20k+ in cheque fraud, so if I have a bank account, and get more than 200 bucks built up, they come through and sieze it. So I take my earnings weekly after cashing my check at the bank the company uses. Or the grocery store.

Hylander I hope thats a Joke, if its not that is an outrage!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Nope, it's the truth. The only thing that saved me from going to prison, was my ex-Mrs. usd to work for the DA's Office, and a friend of hers noticed my name on case that had two felony warrents. She helped out wonderfully, as the drivers licence they had, had my name and info, and this guys photo. To clear it up though, I had to go to the county courthouse and surrender under the warrents, and when the prosecuter saw the pictures he had, and then saw me, he asked who I was. It openned up a big can of worms, which led to the arrest and detention, and finally the imprisonment of this guy.But it still caused me all the other problems from creditors to the IRS since he worked with my credentials. The IRS were actually quite helpful in sorting out that end of it, and the lady I spoke with said that when he's done serving time for the local stuff, he can then serve their time, since they won't let him serve the sentence concurrently.

But over the years in lost monies, and property, it's cost me well over 200K in losses, from my home to my car, to garnishments, and a slew of other things. These are things that will never be replaced, returned, or reimbursed.

Yeah, it sucks, and a lesser man would have jumped of a bridge, but I'm tougher than that, even with all my wear and tear, and injuries from hard work. I've said it before, and I will rise above this, and reclaim that which is mine. Because I'm an American. The roughest, and toughest people on the Almighty's creation.

Nope, it's the truth. The only thing that saved me from going to prison, was my ex-Mrs. usd to work for the DA's Office, and a friend of hers noticed my name on case that had two felony warrents. She helped out wonderfully, as the drivers licence they had, had my name and info, and this guys photo. To clear it up though, I had to go to the county courthouse and surrender under the warrents, and when the prosecuter saw the pictures he had, and then saw me, he asked who I was. It openned up a big can of worms, which led to the arrest and detention, and finally the imprisonment of this guy.But it still caused me all the other problems from creditors to the IRS since he worked with my credentials. The IRS were actually quite helpful in sorting out that end of it, and the lady I spoke with said that when he's done serving time for the local stuff, he can then serve their time, since they won't let him serve the sentence concurrently.

But over the years in lost monies, and property, it's cost me well over 200K in losses, from my home to my car, to garnishments, and a slew of other things. These are things that will never be replaced, returned, or reimbursed.

Yeah, it sucks, and a lesser man would have jumped of a bridge, but I'm tougher than that, even with all my wear and tear, and injuries from hard work. I've said it before, and I will rise above this, and reclaim that which is mine. Because I'm an American. The roughest, and toughest people on the Almighty's creation.
    Good for you!! but it is so unjust, I have heard some of these horror stories before, it angers me so much that they do not protect the citizens of this country and that even one citizen sure endure this is beyond comprehension, no less hundreds. What a pathetic Judical system we have,, and I am sorry for your loss even though I know you are strong enough to endure!!

Thank you for the empathy. But in reality, life is unfair in general. It's a cold hard fact to swallow, but I've learned to live with it.

Thank you for the empathy. But in reality, life is unfair in general. It's a cold hard fact to swallow, but I've learned to live with it.
    This is truly an outrage hylander and I know we can't fix it; hopefully our efforts will spare hundreds and maybe thousands more having to suffer this experience. Rest assured you've found friends here.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast