Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dang Hylander, I thought I had been through some stuff.
    I received a bill for 80 grand in back child support for a kid I never had. That was lots of fun,
    Hope things are getting better for you.
    MD
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks MountainDog, and cvangel

I don't ask for help. It's not my friend's fault, or responsibilty to bail me out. This is really something I'm not enthusiastic to talk about, but after getting to a chance to know the good people here, it's easier to talk about. Knowing that I won't get roasted over it.

The thing that really confused me about this issue, is that when we figured it out, I tried to inform the local, state, and federal authorities, and I got blank stares, and responses to the tune of, what do you expect us to do about it? But the moment a crime was committed, I was supposed to be hung out to dry. That was the worst part. And if that's my tax dollars at work, it's a big waste of funds.

I too hope that others can be spared this kind of humiliation, and sufferring. This is one of the worst kind.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234