Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Jan Herron comments on John McCain

Outstanding commentary by Jan Herron on John McCain.

http://www.magic-city-news.com/Jan_Herr ... 9296.shtml

Drive the "Straight Talk Express" to the Border
    By Jan Herron
    Jan 7, 2008 - 12:08:07 AM

Governor Romney has succeeded in pulling back the curtain to expose a bitter, harsh, calculating, mean-spirited, attack driven, dishonest and hollow old Senator who has pushed for amnesty time after time. McCain is reaping what he has sewn. The worst part for Senator McCain is that everyone knows that he is now the King of "flip-flop". His "none dare call it amnesty" diatribe referring to the McCain/Kennedy Amnesty Bill is laughable at best.

John "Mac is back" McCain is toast. The Amnesty King needs to take the "Straight Talk Express" and fill it with illegal aliens and drive them to the border.

McCain is our biggest ally in waking up the average American to the invasion from Mexico and his plans that promote it. The illegal immigration issue trumps the Senator's pro-war agenda. He hasn't learned a lesson from the millions of Americans that put a stop to his McCain/Kennedy Amnesty Bill.

If Nackey Loeb, of the Manchester Union Leader were alive, she wouldn't be supporting John McCain. We need a candidate strong enough to close the borders and deal with the serious issue of illegal immigration.

Hopefully, the voters of New Hampshire will not be fooled by McCain's "bottle of syrup" approach to AMNESTY, as they are smart enough to demand the illegal alien invasion cease immediately and vote accordingly. Senator McCain needs to go back to the Senate debates where Senators Sessions, Lieberman and Vitter called the McCain/Kennedy Bill "AMNESTY" ... are they liars? Do we have another Bill Clinton in John McCain asking the question "it depends what the definition of is, is?"

Like him or not, former Governor Romney is a gentleman and does not promote rude, crude and non-amusing personal attacks. McCain is not to be trusted when it comes to the serious issue of illegal immigration. Just ask Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona, McCain's home state.

Further, Huck and McCain are now in the open about their mutual admiration society. It is rumored that Ed Rollins, Huck's campaign manager, confirmed the cooperation between the two pro-amnesty campaigns.

What's next for " Senator Straight Talk" and the "Guitar Playing Governor"? American voters will no longer tolerate and be forced to drink John McCain's and Mike Huckabee's Amnesty outhouse soup.

I am crossing my fingers that Mc Lame looses New Hampshire. That will make my day.

I'm going one further - I'm getting down on my knees and praying!

Geesh, I hope voters in NH have more sense than to give that idiot McLame a win.

Romney has more class in his little finger than Frick and Frack could ever hope of having. Those two losers make my blood boil!

Exactly

Quote Originally Posted by CaliforniaDreamer

Geesh, I hope voters in NH have more sense than to give that idiot McLame a win.

Romney has more class in his little finger than Frick and Frack could ever hope of having. Those two losers make my blood boil!
    Gov. Romney will secure the borders.

As governor, he had the courage to veto in-state tuition for illegal aliens, support English immersion and opposed driver licenses for illegal aliens.

I don't trust Romney, he is a member of the Elite.

But McLame, has angered many folks that are tired of us being so involved in lame "wars" at the expense of our relatives.

His immigration stance is a joke, and he is comes off being weak. But he would qualify as a puppet for those that are in power now to tow the line for them.

I think the media (under the control of the Elite) has hyped McLame up, to try to convince some of us to support him.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Quote Originally Posted by CaliforniaDreamer

California voters who are "decline to state" cannot vote in the GOP Calif. primary on February 5. If you are "decline to state" you have until January 21 to register as Republican to vote in the primary.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

McCain and Romney

Quote Originally Posted by LawEnforcer
    I am crossing my fingers that Mc Lame looses New Hampshire. That will make my day.
    I certainly hope McCain loses. Gov. Romney will secure the borders. John McCain will grant amnesty to millions of illegal aliens before the borders are secured.

McCain

Quote Originally Posted by LawEnforcer
    Sadly, McCain won New Hampshire. However, Mitt Romney is still a strong contender to win the GOP nomination. I admire Gov. Romney for having the courage to take on John McCain on the issue of illegal immigration in several presidential candidate debates.

Mitt Romney can still defeat John McCain. If Mitt Romney wins the presidency, he will secure the borders and will not give amnesty to any illegal alien.

After watching the network news almost promise us that it will be McCain vs Clinton, I told my wife that I wouldn't get off the couch to vote on either of them. This country will be in deep do do if either if that is all we have to choose from.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

It's about time for us to drag out all of our old articles about McCain, illegals, and lettuce.

Remember posts like this? This could be fun again.
    Senator John McCain Offering $50 an hour to pick lettuce!
    Senator John McCain's Office ^ | April 14th 2006 | Senator John McCain

U.S. Senator John McCain is offering $50.00 an hour to anyone willing to stay in Yuma for 1 year and pick lettuce.

Here are his numbers. They will ask you for your name address and phone number.

241 Russell Senate Ofc. Bldg. United States Senate , Washington DC 20510 Phone: (202) 224-2235 Fax: (202) 228-2862

Phoenix 5353 North 16th Street Suite 105 Phoenix, Arizona 85016 Phone: (602) 952-2410 Fax: (602) 952-8702

Tempe 4703 S. Lakeshore Drive Suite 1 Tempe, Arizona 85282 Phone: (480) 897-6289 Fax: (480) 897-8389

Tucson 407 W. Congress Street Suite 103 Tucson, Arizona 85701 Phone: (520) 670-6334 Fax: (520) 670-6637

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast