Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lou is tearing the good Mayor up!
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

LOU DOBBS RADIO

This is my take on todays show. Let me know if you agree

YOU CAN DRAW MORE BEES WITH HONEY, RATHER THAN VINEGAR

Lou seems to be drawing them in with SOUTHERN BOY CHARM, and although it is soft peddeled most of his guest do end up looking like LIBERAL idiots

Quote Originally Posted by kniggit
    Lou is tearing the good Mayor up!
    +1

The Santa Cruz mayor sounds like a stereotypical Emerald Triangle dope smoking liberal. He couldn't debate his way out of a wet paper bag. Maybe he could get Janet to give him some pointers.

Re: LOU DOBBS RADIO

Quote Originally Posted by tnridgerunner
    YOU CAN DRAW MORE BEES WITH HONEY, RATHER THAN VINEGAR
    +1

I don't understand why Lou would play softball with someone like Janet who's made assassinating his character into a full time job.

How about the William Gheen show?

how about Lou having Gheen, beck. simcox and others as guests

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    Hmm.. there's another thread about Lou Dobbs Radio: http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-641235.html#641235 ..but ahh, what the hay…

I’m so excited that Lou Dobbs has his own radio show now..!

[..kind of like Glenn Beck..! ]

This is my first time listening to his radio show, and I must say I'm looking forward to listening to him on ‘regular radio', so I'm going to call ALL my local stations to get him on..

..come to think of it, since I have unlimited long distance, I'll try to call as many as possible..!

Now.. I want to hear Lou RIP one against Janet Murguia..

..but Hmm.. she must have seen the light or something, as listening to her now, she's soo much more mellower than she was that last time she wouldn’t 'clam it' on Lou's TV program..

..but hey, WHY is there a need for a 'Latino' or 'Hispanic' chamber of commerce, ..or ANYTHING 'Latino' or 'Hispanic'?!

I have MANY friends who have a 'Latino' or 'Hispanic' lineage, but they call don’t call themselves anything but Americans..?!

In my opinion, the National Council of 'The Race' ..IS a Racist organization, just to lash out at ANY and ALL who don’t like [primarily] Mexico’s illegals here, and nothing more..!
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Quote Originally Posted by DHolmes7
    How about the William Gheen show?
    Every time Lou gives airtime to the OBL, he should follow that interview up with someone from the anti-illegal immigration crowd. Of course, William is a great choice because he always backs up his opinion with lots of facts and he has a good sense of humor.

Spoke to Lou Dobbs station 1-877-553-6227. They need people to call stations and encourage them to put Lou on.They have a way on thier website to tell if Dobbs is in your area by your zip code.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast