Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JANET MURGUIA AND "THE RACE"

DISCUSSION: JANET MURGUIA v. LOU DOBBS

There are no words for the arrogance, delusions of grandier and the behavior and unmitigated gall of this woman. I am absolutely speechless after witnessing the rudeness of this nut case.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

It's hard to believe America even puts up with this madness anymore. They are trampling and basically spitting on the 1st Amendment ..yet we just sit back and take it.

Alot - if not most - of the problems today is b/c we allow haters and racists people to put their thoughts and opinions ahead of ours and it has gotten too far. Nobody 200 years ago would be able to rattle their racists spew and get by with it like people do in this country every day.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

JAK
    It is so obvious that her agenda is to SHUT THE MOUTH OF ANY VOICE THAT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE HAVE!!! So they can promote THEIR AGENDA! The one that needs to be disbanned is La Raza... they are all about one race and ONLY ONE RACE!!! That is so racist...how do they dare call Lou racist??!!! He, like most Americans, is againt ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION!!! ....and if Janet Murguia wants to talk about crimes being committed... she needs to look at the crimes against Americans by illegal aliens!!!!!!!!

What a pathetic argument she gives.......AS USUAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I absolutely cannot believe what I just witnessed during the Lou Dobbs/Janet Murguia "conversation." Mrs. Murguia and La Raza are attempting to censor and demonize those who don't agree with their pro illegal alien agenda, and they are out for blood. After they pressure CNN and other groups to censor guests and journalists, they have vowed to go after the sponsors of the shows...this is nothing but modern day McCarthyism.

This cannot be allowed to happen. Janet Murguia showed just how radical she, La Raza and other groups like hers are. And, for her to tout the Southern Poverty Law Center as a legitimate mainstream organization is and will continue to be laughable.
    <div>"The making of an American begins at the point where he himself rejects all other ties, any other history, and himself adopts the vesture of his adopted land."**
    -James Baldwin, American Writer</div>

She's talking about hate speech??? Hate crime???? What about the millions of crimes committed by Mexican/So. American gangs!! Is that hate!!~We need to silence "The Race" not Lou! Not one act of violence has been reported by any Minuteman. Lets get the statistics out on Mexican gangs.

I'm still sitting here absolutely stunned. That was just the most blatant and obnoxious public display of arrogance and audacity that I have ever witnessed.

I think she really pushed Lou to the edge. While she attempted to inadvertently threaten him by constantly mentioning the ACLU, Southern Poverty, etc, I strongly believe she has dug a ditch for herself and LaRaza.

I hope Lou uses every power and legal means he has to ensure that what she did tonight backfires on her and leads to dismemberment of that racist group.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Email sent to CNN in support of Lou!

I watched Lou Dobbs tonight and can't believe the control he has with his temper...I just wished he'd been more prepared; she came out fighting and I don't think he was prepared for battle...

Maybe we should all write the Lou Dobbs show and tell him what we all think...Then he could read some of our letters on air in support of CLOSED BORDERS and taking our country back from these INVADERS...And that's what they are!!!
    What part of illegal don't you understand?

JAK
    I hope Lou uses every power and legal means he has to ensure that what she did tonight backfires on her and leads to dismemberment of that racist group.
    Me too!!! I hope she just helped him to decide to RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    These people are something else....UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast