Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Good point Gogo. Why don't we all ignore the laws of the United States? Or does LaRaza get to pick and choose?

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I admire Lou Dobbs for holding his tongue. I cannot believe the arrogance of this woman!
    How dare she come on his show, HOLDING UP HUGE PLACECARDS, and reading off the back of each one, LOUDLY AND OBNOXIOUSLY NON-STOP! Lou couldnt even get a word inbetween all of her HATE SPEECH! I wanted Lou to cut off her mic!
    LaRaza NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN! I MEAN IT. THEY ARE THE MOST ARROGANT AND RACIST GROUP I HAVE EVER WITNESSED BESIDES THE 3 K'S!
    Janet Murguia and her ilk want to change the Constitution? Free speech is just that, and nothing less. This is America for pete's sake!
    GIVE ME A BREAK. I WISH I "CONTROLLED THE MIC" BECAUSE THIS WOMAN NEEDS TO BE PUT IN HER PLACE!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Just sent this link to Lou.

Download the audio of this CCIR CD...filled with hate speech by the Razas! Nothing could be more hate filled! -

What could be more 'hateful' and inclusive than their very name LA RAZA! She says they are a 'civil rights' organization - but ILLEGALS have no civil rights in this country! The ACLU is the AMERICAN Civil Liberties Union...not the ILLEGAL ALien Civil Rights Union! The only RIGHTS they have are in Mexico!

http://www.ccir.net/AUDIO/TakeoverOfAmericaCD/Menu.html

Actually, this tape can be very useful. Isn't Juan Hernandez affliated with them. We need that tape on youtube and Juan Hernandez and McCain together with her speech.

It can be used. Even Hillary needs to answer this kind of talk.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I suggest we start a 'Stop the Hate of La Raza' campaign. Since they can't stand the truth and anything that opposes their support for illegal aliens and amnesty, specifically for Hispanics, let's use the following terms that upset them the most (and use them often and frequently) :

illegal aliens
    invaders
    Minutemen
    immigration enforcement
    deportation
    seal the borders
    biometric ID specifically for foreign workers

and others we can add to the list as we feel necessary.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Good point Gogo. Why don't we all ignore the laws of the United States? Or does LaRaza get to pick and choose?

Well her and her illegals seem to be doing a good job
    of doing that

She is feeling the heat from various state laws and she does not want to lose her job. I've worked with Mexican people 30 years, this lady is not a good representative of the Mexican people. She does more harm then good so I say let her ramble on and make a fool of herself.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Quote Originally Posted by No2Illegals
    I watched Lou Dobbs tonight and can't believe the control he has with his temper...I just wished he'd been more prepared; she came out fighting and I don't think he was prepared for battle...
    Lou has the advantage of having the microphone tomorrow and said that he would fully respond then.
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Can you believe her attitude usanevada? Confidence that her argument will stick. How utterly ridiculous.

I like the idea zeezil of starting a campaign to "Stop the Hate of LaRaza." Give us our dollars back. No more dollars to The Race. We want our laws enforced. We want the name calling to stop and accusations of hate speech to end.

Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    First off, I'm against hate speech as much as anybody. It's disgusting and has no place in political debate. But, Janet Murguia didn't give any evidence that hate speech is being broadcast. She relied on the discredited Southern Poverty Law Center for tagging guests as hate mongers. She gave no specific examples of Lou providing a platform for hate speech. She is trying to use white executives' fear of being called racist to get them to help her silence the voices of those who are unapologeticly against illegal immigration. Someone said Lou didn't seem prepared for the fight. I think he was more than ready. He just kept his cool and let her make a total fool out of herself with her little cards that didn't prove anything. And, on the eve of Super Tuesday. Thanks Janet!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast