Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April

JANET NAPOLITANO: OPEN MOUTH INSERT FOOT

Monday, January 04, 2010
    JANET NAPOLITANO: OPEN MOUTH INSERT FOOT--By Kurt Haskell

By Kurt Haskell:

On December 27, 2009, two days after my wife, Lori, and I were innocent victims of Flight 253, our wonderful Secretary of Homeland Security, Janet Napolitano came out and had the following response to our flight, "the system worked". At a time when many of the flight 253 passengers were very emotionally disturbed due to the terrorist attack on our flight on Christmas Day, Janet Napolitano comes out with this sucker punch to the gut of all of the flight 253 passengers. Oh Janet what are we to do with you?

The system worked only due to a dysfunctional bomb and some heroic passengers on flight 253. Janet, please explain how did the system work?

Yesterday, January 3, 2009, Janet "clarified" her statement through White House aid John Brennan, who appeared on Meet The Press and other television programs. John Brennan now explained that Janet Napolitano was misquoted and actually meant that the system worked "after the plane landed". Seriously Janet, I know that you are trying to save your job, but quit playing the American public for fools.

Let's see if we can clear up how the system worked after we landed.

1. Instead of having an emergency evacuation of the plane, no passengers were let off of flight 253 for appr. 20 minutes after we landed. At this time, nobody knew if any accomplices or further bombs were on board the plane. Instead, the FBI was more concerned with taking the handcuffed terrorist off the plane, before dealing with us. Let's save the TERRORIST from another possible bomb on the plane, SCREW the passengers and crew.

2. The passengers were allowed to leave the plane with their carry on bags, possibly destroying a valuable crime scene (the plane).

3. The passengers were allowed to take their carry on bags into the terminal and the passengers were grouped together for appr. one hour until bomb sniffing dogs arrived. At anytime, a bomb could have exploded from any carry on bag and destroyed the entire terminal.

4. Something was apparently discovered in a carry on bag when a "bomb sniffing" dog detected it in the carry on bag of "the man in orange". He was then questioned and taken away in handcuffs. We were then moved for our safety.

5. For quite some time after we entered the terminal, the officers watching over us had no idea that a bomb was even on our plane, and therefore, had no idea to watch closely for a second bomb.

6. A man videotaped the entire terrorist attack on board the plane, and even though authorities were told in customs the 4 possible seats the "camera man" was in, they took no action to secure the video, and to my knowledge never obtained the video (which could have contained significant evidence).

Thanks Janet for the follow up insulting comment. It's always nice to receive a second sucker punch to the gut a few days after you just received one. Janet, PLEASE STOP VICTIMIZING THE FLIGHT 253 PASSENGERS!

Janet, I'm sure you will soon be joining many of my fellow Mchigan residents in the unemployment line.

Ten days since the terrorist attack and we still don't have the Amsterdam Airport Video. The wait continues........................

http://haskellfamily.blogspot.com/2010/ ... -foot.html

A man videotaped the entire terrorist attack on board the plane, and even though authorities were told in customs the 4 possible seats the "camera man" was in, they took no action to secure the video, and to my knowledge never obtained the video (which could have contained significant evidence).

I want to know where this guy went.

He would've been in the secured area with other passengers, wouldn't he have"

Wouldn't they have pointed him out?

Wouldn't LE have been able to grab him AND the video right then and there? He obviously wasn't the guy in orange or people who could identify the camerman would've said this was him.

So why haven't we heard anything about this guy being seen with the other passengers after they deplaned?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have already sent four emails to http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact demanding Napolitano's resignation.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April

So why haven't we heard anything about this guy being seen with the other passengers after they deplaned?
    Oconomowoc Family Survives Terrorist Attempt
    By Jay Sorgi
    Story Created: Dec 28, 2009

Story Updated: Dec 28, 2009

MILWAUKEE - "I would just like to know how to get to Ethiopia by boat."

Patricia "Scotty" Keepman still has a sense of humor after the harrowing experience she, her husband, daughter and two new adopted children from Ethiopia had as a man tried to detonate an explosive device while their plane was getting ready to land in Detroit on Christmas Day.

Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab of Nigeria was charged Saturday in the Christmas Day attempt that only sparked a fire on the flight from Amsterdam.

"I honestly don't think I've had a chance to let it sink in, because having these children with us, we've just got to keep them grounded, and I'm just really focusing on the kids," said Patricia, who lives in Oconomowoc, on 620WTMJ's "Wisconsin's Morning News."

•
    They were sitting about 20 rows behind Abdulmutallab, in a center aisle with her husband and daughter a row ahead of her and their two new adopted children, a six-year-old girl and an eight-year-old boy.

Her daughter said that ahead of them was a man who videotaped the entire flight, including the attempted detonation.

"He sat up and videotaped the entire thing, very calmly," said Patricia. "We do know that the FBI is looking for him intensely. Since then, we've heard nothing about it."

"We heard what sounded like an electrical pop to me. Everybody looked above their seats, kind of like startled, panicked. Shortly thereafter, we heard the screams. We could not see what was going on. We were too far back. We heard shouting, and you could hear the mayhem happening.

At that point, two flight attendants ran at full speed to get fire extinguishers.

"Whatever they did, it all went on for what seemed like a long to me, but what was probably a very short time."

What Was Going On In Her Mind At That Time?

First: to convince her new children that everything was OK.

"No matter what happened, these kids would never know if we didn't make it. We wanted them to think this was a game," explained Patricia.

"They were very concerned when they saw the flight attendant. They were very withdrawn. So I told them that they were just being very funny and silly, and this is what they do on airplanes, since they'd never been on one, and we got them to giggle about it.

But then, the gravity of the situation came over the whole family.

"As the seriousness progressed, and we knew that this could possibly be it, my husband and daughter put their hand through their seats and we all held hands in a circle and sang 'Jesus Loves Me' and we prayed, and we just made it as much of a game as we could and make them completely innocent as to what was happening."

"The holding hands gave us a real sense of peace. If it happened that point, it would happen. We were ready. We just weren't ready for it to happen for the kids. We just kept thinking, 'God didn't bring us this far, to go through all of this, to shorten these kids' lives,' and sure enough, He didn't."

Once the flight attendants told everyone that the suspect was under control, and the fire was contained, Patricia said that most of the people handled the rest of the flight "fabulous."

"We all sat in our seats. We stayed calm, other than (hearing) crying. Shortly thereafter, the captain said they were making an emergency landing.

"They got us off faster than anything you've ever seen, and then they shuffled us off to a room where we spent quite a few hours. They were doing their very best. We were frustrated, because there was never water distributed. There was one bathroom for 300 people, and it was very hard because there were kids crying. Nobody knew what was going on. We were not allowed to call anybody."

Patricia also expressed anger toward the airline for how she feels they were treated after the flight.

"We're very frustrated with Delta because, once we finally got released and we were able to go, of course, everybody missed their flights, but they did not help us in one way. We were just thrown out there. We had to scramble and look for flights, try to rent cars, whatever we could do. That was very disappointing to us."

The adopted children came from an orphanage in Ethiopia who had never seen snow.

"First day, we got home very late that evening, but when we got home, it was like God's gift again, because it was snowing and beautiful. We put on all this snow gear, and we went out and made snow angels and went sledding. They were out of their minds with excitement. They thought this was the greatest thing that ever happened."

They are going back to Ethiopia in a few months to adopt their other brother, who is 10 months old.

http://www.620wtmj.com/news/local/80201152.html

Audio of Keepman here:
    http://www.620wtmj.com/podcasts/newstog ... eo=pop&t=a

And these bumbling idiots like Obama and Janet are running this country. Even George Bush is starting to look good after a year of this inept administration.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

January 04, 2010 5:41 PM
    It's time to replace Napolitano
    By STAR PARKER

Last March, our newly installed Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano explained, in an interview with German magazine Der Spiegel, her vision for fighting what was formerly known as terrorism. By calling these now "man-caused disasters," she explained, we would "move away from the politics of fear toward a policy of being prepared for all risks that can occur."

"Our policies will be guided by authoritative information. We also have assets at our disposal now that we did not have prior to 9/11. For example, we are much better able to keep track of travelers coming into the U.S. than we were before. The third thing is to work with our international partners and allies to make sure that we are getting information and sharing information in an appropriate and real-time fashion."

Yikes.

Putting Napolitano in charge of a department of 200,000 people and a $50 billion budget with a stated mission to "lead the unified national effort to secure the country and preserve our freedoms" was a "man-caused disaster." And it is one that President Barack Obama should fix – pronto.

His No. 1 priority to restore credibility in his administration's ability to protect Americans from terrorism should be replacement of Napolitano.

Her blundering performance on Sunday talk shows following the failed Christmas Day terrorist attempt to blow up an American plane showed clearly that this isn't the person we want responsible for the security of our homeland. It's much more than her incredible observation that "the system worked."

Napolitano told CNN's Candy Crowley, "The traveling public is very, very safe in this air environment." This despite answering every one of Crowley's probing questions with "I don't know."

Are there al-Qaida ties? How could he have gotten past security and on the plane carrying an explosive? How could he fly to the U.S. when his own father – a wealthy banker – briefed our embassy officials about what he saw his son up to?

Crowley, astonished, asked the secretary how she could possibly be reassuring Americans that they are safe when she seemed to know nothing about what happened.

"... if it was properly screened and he got on anyway with that, it doesn't feel that safe."

Napolitano: "Well, you know it should."

The same morning on NBC's "Meet the Press," David Gregory asked Napolitano if the amount of explosives the young man had was enough "to bring down the plane."

Her reply: "I think we're far from knowing that." This, two days after the incident.

Her own agenda and bias emerged in the interview with Gregory. He asked if there were al-Qaida ties and she responded, "Again, we don't know."

But in concluding, Gregory asked her if we should continue to view al-Qaida as a threat.

Referring, in her rambling response, to this latest incident, Napolitano noted "And while this case does not appear specifically connected there ..."

The Obama team knows how to fire CEOs. Surely at least the same standard for performance should be demanded of someone responsible for America's security.

And the right move now is finding and installing a qualified Homeland Security secretary.

www.ocregister.com
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    Napolitano told CNN's Candy Crowley, "The traveling public is very, very safe in this air environment." This despite answering every one of Crowley's probing questions with "I don't know."
    There is something so VERY VERY wrong with this woman, she needs GO NOW!!!!

Congressman Dan Burton was on the Neil Cavuto show today, repeating how inept the former Governor of Arizona is in her current job, and demanding that she resigns. He thinks that we are going to get some attacks due to the way that many of these people are unwilling to see things as a war on terror.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

April
    We are in the twilight zone !!!!!

Brennan: Deal 'on the table' for terror suspect

The U.S. Government is offering the suspect charged with attempting to bomb an aircraft on Christmas Day, Omar Abdulmutallab, some kind of incentives to share what he knows about Al Qaeda, White House counterterrorism adviser John Brennan said Sunday.

Asked why Abdulmutallab should cooperate given his right, as criminal defendant, to remain silent, Brennan replied: "He doesn't have to but he knows there are certain things that are on the table... if he wants to engage with us in a productive manner, there are ways he can do that."

Asked if Abdulmutallab's willingness to talk changed once he had an attorney, Brennan declined to answer. "I'm not going to address what he did before or after he talked with a lawyer," the adviser said.

Brennan declined to say what criteria are used to decide whether a prisoner should be taken into criminal court or before a military commission. "There are no downsides or upsides in particular cases," he said. "What we're trying to do is make the right determination in particular cases."
    http://www.weeklystandard.com/weblogs/T ... FPView.asp

Video here:

http://www.politico.com/blogs/politicol ... spect.html

April
    At 8:06 on this video Brennan discussed terrorist being treated as criminal defendant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4hXKnaz8mA&NR=1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast