Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

[quote="vortex"]

Napolitano surprised that Al Qaeda using single terrorists in attacks, rather than a whole bunch at once.

Why is that so surprising to her? obama is using a single idiot as the head of DHS to threaten us with a catastrophe........
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    Quote Originally Posted by vortex

Napolitano surprised that Al Qaeda using single terrorists in attacks, rather than a whole bunch at once.

Why is that so surprising to her? obama is using a single idiot as the head of DHS to threaten us with a catastrophe........
    It does show where HIS priorities are.

Advisor John Brennan did an impressive job at that news conference, while Janet stood by with a clay face, never looking at the reporters as they were asking questions of Brennan. She was clearly out of her league.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They can all act /or look as contrite as they want, but in the end their sole purpose is too destroy our Country and way of life...to them the end will justify the means.

None of them deserve a moment of peace about anything they do....traitors the whole lot of them....the more they talk the more everyone sees threw them...

Kathyet

April
    Quote Originally Posted by kathyet
    They can all act /or look as contrite as they want, but in the end their sole purpose is too destroy our Country and way of life...to them the end will justify the means.

None of them deserve a moment of peace about anything they do....traitors the whole lot of them....the more they talk the more everyone sees threw them...

Kathyet
    I agree.

April
    Friday, January 08, 2010
    Government Control
    So, someone emailed me today that Dateline's Chris Hansen was on a local radio show, and when one of the DJs asked him about the man who may have helped AM onto the plane, "Hansen brushed it off and said that this was just unfounded rumors that have been dispelled as myth."

This is perplexing to me. Two reps from Dateline came to our office the Monday following the incident and met him Kurt for some time. The reps told Kurt they were VERY interested in the story, and were going to pitch doing an episode on what Kurt and I saw in order to get it out there and get the public to want it looked into. They have called since, and emailed me, saying that they were still pitching the story, etc. I believe the two Kurt met with were VERY sincere.

Enter the Dateline Special on Sunday night! The one Kurt and I were not talked to for, and the one that they are interviewing passengers of interest for. How can what Kurt saw not be of interest on a special like this? Makes me wonder if the government is somehow controlling what stations and reporters can talk about this. Why do a lot of bigger media outlets seem scared of possibly finding out the truth? You would think a "good" reporter would want to look at all aspects of a story, instead of simply dismissing someone's claim without looking into it further.

Anyway, this as well as other things that have happened since really make me wonder about how much government is controlling different aspects of everyone's life......

http://haskellfamily.blogspot.com/2010/ ... ntrol.html

April
    It is obvious to me that Kurt is a very POed and determined man and as he said he is not going away. GOOOO KURT!!!

Saturday, January 09, 2010
    Update to Flight 253 Details
    By Kurt Haskell

It is becoming apparent that the authorities will never release the security video from the Amsterdam airport. This video would appear to be the only evidence that can provide a description of the "sharp dressed man". The only other possibility is if I (or another witness) could provide an accurate description of this man that could help a police sketch artist make an accurate drawing. My memory of this man is currently not detailed enough to make such a description. Therefore, this afternoon I decided to visit a hypnotist in order to possibly obtain a better description. The session was somewhat of a success and I did remember some additional details. There will be another session shortly, which will hopefully lead to a sketch of this man. I will keep everyone updated. Please note the post from earlier today, which describes our recent contact with a fellow passenger who confirms my account of "the sharp dressed man".

http://haskellfamily.blogspot.com/2010/ ... ll-it.html

April
    Saturday, January 09, 2010
    BREAKING NEWS--Well Dressed Man Story Backed Up by Second Passenger
    Kurt just had contact with an individual from our flight. This person, who wishes to remain anonymous, has backed up his story on the well dressed man, however, this person does not want to come out in public and tell their story, as they are worried they will suffer some sort of backlash as we have. How sad is that? They have read people talking badly about us online, and they don't want the same thing to happen to them or their family.

When Kurt asked this person for details, their story aligned with his. This person was sitting right next to us in the glass room by the last boarding person. When Kurt asked this person how sure they were that the terrorist was the man with the well dressed man, or if they did not know for sure, their response was 99% it was the terrorist.

Kurt was thrilled to talk to someone who saw the same thing. Even though this person does not want to come out to the public right now, it made both of us feel really good to hear someone else witnessed what Kurt did.

The plot seems to keep thickening.......Who knows if they will ever look into the claims though, no matter HOW many people come out and admit that this situation did happen.

http://haskellfamily.blogspot.com/2010/ ... story.html

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123