Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Jeff Sessions on C-Span Washington Journal Right Now

C-Span 1

Ohhh!! Great job, Senator Sessions.

He just said that the American people are much more angry at our elected officials for allowing this to happen than we are at the actual
    illegals.

He is doing a great job.

He sounds very alert, prepared and determined.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senator Sessions hits it out of the park everytime he opens his mouth. He's the perfect orator for our side.

Talking about what about those who come here legally?!! The people who have come here legally are upset that people can come illegally.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Talking about what about those who come here legally?!! The people who have come here legally are upset that people can come illegally.
    Wouldn't you be? After spending all the money...wading through the bueracracy and waiting in line - only to be told they did it the legal way all for nothing. If I was a legal immigrant and the U.S. government legalized all these fence hoppers, I'd want my money back.

I just caught the tail end of Sessions on Cspan. We are so lucky to have him on our side. What a guy!

Are we going to have the video of this?
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

After cloture is defeated today, how about we rally the senators that fought against this piece of crap legistation and have them draft true immigration reform. This bill just deals with the illegals that are in our country and does nothing for the legal immigrants that are trying to become citizens, are trying to assimiliate, do contribute to the growth of our country. Also lets push for enforcement of the laws on the books.

Welcome to Alipac Chicago. I think your idea is a good one, first we must beat'em down today. Fax, Call, fight!

Quote Originally Posted by Chicagoscrewed
    After cloture is defeated today, how about we rally the senators that fought against this piece of crap legistation and have them draft true immigration reform. This bill just deals with the illegals that are in our country and does nothing for the legal immigrants that are trying to become citizens, are trying to assimiliate, do contribute to the growth of our country. Also lets push for enforcement of the laws on the books.
    Welcome Chicago!
    I agree. After 1639 dies a horrible death, we need to ask the House to bring back another version of last year's bill HR 4437.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast